The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Gonna have a beer tonight with a friend from highschool. A cool guy. He was on some surgery of testicles which I don't know how ended and people finally noticed that one of his boobs is girly from archery. Then another friend comes. Also, my HD has finally arrived in mail so my computer might finally work today or tommorow. In other news, what about some girls. Where are they?

SHIT. My beer store is going get their pumpkin beers in now. I need to go. I had a weird blackberry porter last night from Cannery Brewing. It was tasty for the first half and then become quite stale. I woke up this morning and my mouth felt like I had smoked a pack before going to bed.

Also, this probably should have gone into the beer thread. So let me just say that I am at home, eating a hamburger and listening to music.

This shit is awesome, seriously. Flavored beer isn't like super manly or whatever metric it's measured on, but this is certainly great, Shipyard rules.

also bump the beer thread plz

also, dodens and I both agree that your avatar reminds us of The Spooky Gloom. just sayin.

C'mon Fatty McFatterson, you know you wanna stuff that pudgy widdle face full of gweasy McDonalds tweats.

Bet you'd like that shit with a milk shake too. A big old super-sized, whole milk, bacon-flavored shake with whipped cream on top. Mmm...

hungry
have shitty punk band practice in 30 minutes
I really really really want McDonalds. fuck! cant do it!

I had this overwhelming urge to eat an entire cake yesterday. I was walking with my neighbor from the station and we stopped at the 7-11. She loaded up on bread and chocolate and a really delicious looking dinner bento, and I ran around the store stressing out about what candy to buy. I ended up getting 2 tiny chocolate squares so no real damage but goddamn it is unfair that the best stuff is so bad for you.

I want to ask that same neighbor if she wants to take some of my fat clothes I've shrunk out of but there is no tactful way to say "These are too big, here you are" so I am organizing a clothing swap for all the Fukuoka ladies who want in.

Heh. Chocolate rocks so damn hard.
Ended up having some chicken tenders from hardees. Then having a chicken lettuce onion wrap at a place called the barrel head.
Just went on a 3.8 mile bike ride. It's crazy how much faster i can ride now.

vCBWK.jpg