The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm about to have my favorite school lunch, BUTADON. Pork slices on white rice with cooked onions (white and spring) and delicious "juice"

I'm also reading articles about air travel. I am such a geek for airline shit. I'm also very thankful I am short and not a landwhale so I fit comfortably in seats.

Bet you'd like that shit with a milk shake too. A big old super-sized, whole milk, bacon-flavored shake with whipped cream on top. Mmm...

*going to mcdonald's*

edit: and for some reason I read that in old man Herbert's voice

herbert-picture.jpg

"Get yo fat ass over here mmmmm"

eating some gucamole that I made. Added onions, avocados (obviously), jalapenos, sour cream, fresh lime juice, a little salt, and some tomato.

I remember once some guy
made gucamole with the juice from a sardene can, I think. Point is I've been trying to think of new things to add that would add something new, maybe some pico de gallo?

eating some gucamole that I made. Added onions, avocados (obviously), jalapenos, sour cream, fresh lime juice, a little salt, and some tomato.

I remember once some guy
made gucamole with the juice from a sardene can, I think. Point is I've been trying to think of new things to add that would add something new, maybe some pico de gallo?

You see, this is what I don't understand. All guacamole needs is an avocado, some mayonnaise, garlic, olive oil, and squirt of lime juice, and a few drops of hot sauce, and it's one of the greatest things ever.

Alright, I know I included just as much stuff probably, but man is that shit awesome

You see, this is what I don't understand. All guacamole needs is an avocado, some mayonnaise, garlic, olive oil, and squirt of lime juice, and a few drops of hot sauce, and it's one of the greatest things ever.

Alright, I know I included just as much stuff probably, but man is that shit awesome

mayonnaise? tried that one time came out medicore. Hot sauce is a great idea, but I'm very particular what kind of hot sauce is put in it. More specifically, if you'd give me some of that green hot sauce from KIKI'S (a local mexican restaurant) I'd definitely prefer that over the traditional hot sauce you find at wal-mart.

olive oil I've never tried, but CILANTRO is a damn great idea for next time.