The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I met my boyfriend on another metal forum, and idgaf what people have to say about that. :lol:

He thought I was a pretentious idiot for a while :loco:

That's awesome,as long as you guys are happy that's the main thing :) I usually can get chicks whenever I want but i'm at that age now where i'm looking for a life long partner.Not the sort've thing i'll be rushing into,especially since I enjoy my own company.

I could get laid fairly easily too, just really not interested in those guys, or one night stands. I'm not quite at the life long partner stage, Every time I get with a guy, I end up in a relationship for much longer than I intend to, and now I'm going to start being much pickier. So I don't think there's anything at all wrong with wearing my favorite shirt and pants so I feel okay enough to be open to talking and meeting new people. And really who doesn't hope that when they go out there's someone good looking to hit on, or think about hitting on?

It's not like I'm sluttifying myself to get with anything that comes my way. I'm not that sad..yet..

WAIF what is craigslist...does'nt matter sounds fucking gay.Wizards sounds like you just wanna get laid like the rest of us.I love one night stands but it's never that easy and i've had enough that I just don't give a fuck.I got too much to lose,house,freedom ect. and the last thing I want is a kid to someone I can't be fucked hanging around with for the rest of my life

Try being 18, out of high school, and having your parents drive you everywhere. Shit sucks so much.

There's nothing wrong with that. I'm 20, have a driver's license but my mom drives my to places, since the new and used car prices here in Lebanon are incredible. Only people working full time can afford them.

What a rubbish day. The girl I've been seeing over the last few months, who is gorgeous and fun, had her ex return from up north and she wants "time to think about things". And I got really drunk last night and am still hungover at 7pm the next day.

What a rubbish day. The girl I've been seeing over the last few months, who is gorgeous and fun, had her ex return from up north and she wants "time to think about things". And I got really drunk last night and am still hungover at 7pm the next day.

What crap.

I'm gonna go get messy at my mate's birthday, hopefully not too badly because I gotta finish tracking guitar solos and some vocals tomorrow. My first weekend that isn't a gig and/or working. WOOT.

I don't blame you for drinkin' that much. I'd probably drink myself half to death. I hate women who can't ditch their ex's shit makes me rage.

To top it off, I stumbled back to my office and fell asleep on the couch in reception and woke up at 9.30 when one of the partners came in to work. Another bloke had already come in earlier and I didn't even stir. I'm gonna get so much shit on Monday!

Come up with some bullshit excuse and say you were stricken with some sort of stomach virus a few days ago. And you were feeling extremely light headed and then decided to sit down for a minute then blacked out. Keep in mind ive actually done this myself, its shameless and blatant lying but if you sell it well enough it works. Ive saved my own job a few times doing it.

If your lucky they might give you a new nickname. Or you'll catch one of them wankin' it in the bathroom or peeing in the office coffee and then you'll go all out on em'.

I've done way worse man at work pissups and I find that it's mostly forgotten....mostly lol.If there's any faggots that hold grudges,they'll play on it but otherwise you'll be sweet.