The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Unless a cop pulls you over, which for you is a relatively high chance for a non-brown male.

I'm wondering how strong someone's faith can be if they're not open to discussing it with anyone who doesn't agree with it.

Quick_Frozen_Young_Okra.jpg

Eating some of this, dried and salted. Crunchy and fucking good.

Procrastinating on my paper on Descartes. Due tomorrow, haven't started. Or even finished the Meditations.
Devasya Chāyā;9436043 said:
I only disappeared because I have to copy/paste my name to sign in.
Know how I know you're gay?

I just got back from a date. It was fucking awesome as FUCK.
Not unless it involved fuck.

Fucking okra! It fills me with joy and excitement!

091007_okra.jpg

okra.jpeg

bendifry3.jpg

So fresh. So pure. So vegetative. It's like a perfect day on the sunny shores of happiness.

Im drinking some brandy mixed with cider. Its ok I guess I think I put too much brandy in it and not enough cider, its rather bitter.

Having coffee, listening to Penderecki's Polish requiem and preparing to go to a party this evening. I just have to get slightly drunk before because the club is expensive and they have shitty toilets.

a full grown pitbull killed one of my cats yesterday. Then after prying the animal from it's jaw I grabbed it from the head and slammed the vicious animal's skull on the concrete twice and would of ripped it's jaw from the hinges then I realized; "what am I doing? this is not worth getting animal cruelty charges against me." Then I called the police and the pound took that pathetic breed of dog away. My neighbors also have a pitbull and like to flaunt it sometimes. If that thing ever attacks me you can be assured I will be covered in his blood by the end of it. Poor kitty....oh well, atleast he's not suffering anymore :(

This also explains one morning when I woke up and opened my door and there was a kitten ripped in half and covered in ants on my door mat.