The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

lolololol. dude, "normal" people don't try to kill themselves with PILLS of all things. either way, better luck next time, pills are not the way to go. or if you want to live, get better ASAP!

:lol: It was all I had in my dorm room and I'm looking back at this as a "I really fucked up and could have died" not " I really fucked up and should have used a shotgun" :lol:

Trying to recover from this evening...

My fiance's cousin was hit head on while driving her motorcycle today and thrown into a field. I went with ash and her grandma to drive them home... On the way to the hospital, I basically found out she was dead by the time paramedics had arrived, she bled out when a main artery in her leg was gashed, said the mother of a firefighter at the scene.

Surrounded by her family, I kept it to myself, I didnt have the heart to speak up. I saw two young children, her brother, and her best friend all told she had died. Fuck.

I'm sorry to hear that ^ :(

Devasya Chāyā;9433595 said:
I'm taking a break from studying chemistry. Fuck school, it's cutting into my ancient language study time.

Awesome. What are you studying specifically? PH scale and the math involved? balancing redox equations? galvanic and voltaic cells? what??????

I just bought a 1985 Mercury Topaz from my uncle who brought the car from his sister' house in McAllen, about an hour from here, to sell to someone because he needs money to pay off a probation fine or they would of put him in jail for 60 days. Thing is, the car wasn't even here for a few hours before two different people were already calling about it. Now I have 3 vehicles, YAY! A Jeep cherokee and an Isuzu trooper.

Trying to recover from this evening...

My fiance's cousin was hit head on while driving her motorcycle today and thrown into a field. I went with ash and her grandma to drive them home... On the way to the hospital, I basically found out she was dead by the time paramedics had arrived, she bled out when a main artery in her leg was gashed, said the mother of a firefighter at the scene.

Surrounded by her family, I kept it to myself, I didnt have the heart to speak up. I saw two young children, her brother, and her best friend all told she had died. Fuck.

Kinda wakes ya up, huh. I'm not speaking to you personally (because I don't know you) but in general.

In the midst of life we are bound to death.

Grr. Have to get ready to go to work. I hate my fucking job. My boss is one fat motherfucker. I didn't go in last week because I was sick and now I know I'm going to have an assload of shit waiting for me to file.

Only good part...I will be bringing my ipod. I feel the albums casus luciferi and isa at the moment. They both really want to be listened to as hard as possible.

I'm sorry to hear that ^ :(

Awesome. What are you studying specifically? PH scale and the math involved? balancing redox equations? galvanic and voltaic cells? what??????

Just energy. Right now I'm waiting to get picked up to go to the movies. Yay for being seventeen and without a driver's license.

Devasya Chāyā;9435200 said:
Yay for being seventeen and without a driver's license.
Try being 18, out of high school, and having your parents drive you everywhere. Shit sucks so much.

The movie theater not by me, but close e-fucking-nough is playing Night of the Living Dead, colorized and in 3-d....and its only for 10 bucks, so I'm going with my two best friends, and this guy John who kills hamsters with tumors by smashing them on the ground....then smashing them again after their tumor bursts, then stomps on it to stop it from twitching, and throws them behind the chinese food place. He's a real asshole.

Devasya Chāyā;9435200 said:
Just energy. Right now I'm waiting to get picked up to go to the movies. Yay for being seventeen and without a driver's license.

I'm 26 and I technically don't have one right now since it's suspended.

Just taking it easy. Visiting a junior high school to teach a class this afternoon. Recovering from last night's banana split delight. I haven't had a banana split in YEARS and YEARS.