The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

No, unfortunately. I don't have a car and it's a bit of a hike. I met a kid here though who's a pretty big metalhead, and he has a car. Maybe I'll see if he wants to hit it up one of these days.

Yeah, its a little out of the way in regards to the Red Line/Green line iirc. I was about to suggest Metal Haven since it was only a mile or so away, but totally forgot about it. At least the Belmont shore/broadway area is easily accessible.

Craigslist personals has provided me with my first laughs tonight. I came across this ad and couldn't help writing a joke reply. I wasn't rude, mind you, just a bit saucy and mischievous. The following email chain ensued:

wendy-luvs-jeff (that's the first part of her email address) said:
What did you get a degree in being an asshole?
me said:
Nah, I'm a self-educated asshole. The degree was in computer science.

Btw, who the hell is Jeff? You got something to hide?? <.<
wendy-luvs-jeff said:
Jeff is my son asshole
me said:
"I dont have any children."

^ Direct quote from your ad. I am in awe of your personal integrity.
wendy-luvs-jeff said:
Is this all you have to do? Ugh. Sad. Have a good life weirdo.

Trolling Craigslist FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!! So fun.

Adult class was THE BOMB. Businessmen were mostly blue-collar businessmen with some dentists and computer engineers thrown in for good measure among the shopkeepers and gardeners. All were in the 28-40 range and about half of them were cute, and they were all wearing slim cut suits and had their hair did all nice. It was a casual sort of vibe and they got me and the other English teachers drunk afterward. The "free dinner" was a full blown dinner buffet with AMAZING ROASTED CORN ON THE COB.

I don't go for runs because my college is built on a fucking hill and it is a workout just going to class.

Dying my hair blue.
I made the mistake of cutting it way too short on september 7th, at approximately 1:27 pm. I had very long hair before this. I was depressed about my ex getting with a girl that was 8 years younger than him, pretty much a few days after we broke up. This seems silly now but at the time it made sense. It hurt that I never wanted to be just another girl, but after we break up...he just hops right on to the next thing in front of him.
So yeah, I bleached streaks in the front and for a while it was pink...but the pink was fading and it was pissing me off. So now it's transforming to blue. I hate it though, my hair looks so scene/emo and it definitely attracts the wrong type of guys...you know...not the kind that like metal.

Dying my hair blue.
I made the mistake of cutting it way too short on september 7th, at approximately 1:27 pm. I had very long hair before this. I was depressed about my ex getting with a girl that was 8 years younger than him, pretty much a few days after we broke up. This seems silly now but at the time it made sense. It hurt that I never wanted to be just another girl, but after we break up...he just hops right on to the next thing in front of him.
So yeah, I bleached streaks in the front and for a while it was pink...but the pink was fading and it was pissing me off. So now it's transforming to blue. I hate it though, my hair looks so scene/emo and it definitely attracts the wrong type of guys...you know...not the kind that like metal.
Ehh don't worry, most guys that like metal are boring as shit irl.

Especially the ones who only wear band shirts and have long ass hair.

Hahaha, faggy goth ex...

My ex was like, a SUPREME metalhead though, and while I love metal, I hate hate hate the metal scene and I got a bit annoyed at his constant "kvltness" and his ridiculous amount of band merch. Most of the metal bands he liked, I hated, as well. :lol: Dimmu Borgir... no thanks

only wear band shirts? *whew* your stereotypical statements almost made me fawn until I realized my attire is more varied. Thank you, great HERA! MAY THESE LIBATIONS I POUR ON THIS SACRED SOIL FIND FAVOR IN YOUR EYES!

Ah I hate dimmu too. I love calling bands like them "Hollywood black metal", because they just seem like an exaggerated form of the genre, what hollywood would depict as black metal if they were to make a movie on it.

Much better than skinny puppy and ohgr though. I cant fucking stand industrial. And stupid goth kids. idk why but people think I am. I try just wearing regular jeans these days, and whatever band shirt I feel like...and a sweatshirt...I feel like his goth stank stuck with me, and it wont rub off no matter how hard I try.