The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

writing a paper. fun fun fun
Same here, writing a paper giving my interpretation of the evidences of demonic possession based on primary and secondary sources we read in my History of Witches class. I haven't written an actual paper in a long time, I forgot how hard it is to articulate my ideas sometimes.

Basically from the sources we read, I feel that the possessions can be boiled down to disease, delusion, or straight up being faked. It's just articulating my reasoning and sorting through all the bullshit that is taking forever.

In the paper there was a little ad in some corner for the movie and said that the first 100 people to enter the code into some website (gofobo.com) get 2 free tickets to see the movie. That's all it took, haha.

Posting on here because I need a break. I've been attempting to paint an illustration for a poster I'm making. Due tuesday, so I'd really like to finish the painting part tonight, and cut and glue everything tomorrow.

It was a really bad idea on my part to paint though. I can draw fairly well, but I haven't made very many attempts to paint, and this one is starting to look like complete shit. Been working on it since noon....8 hours later I'm still nowhere near finished.

I feel like such a failed artist because of this. I'm normally a straight-A student but this could prove to be the end of me.

I have what one of my teachers calls the "itty bitty shitty committee" in my head. To me nothing I do is ever good enough, and you can never really achieve perfection in art. The harder I try, the more negative shit my teachers and classmates will have to say about my work.

The only stressful thing is, no matter how good I am, even if I'm the best in all of my classes I know there's someone else out there who is like ten times better than me, easily.

Going to bed soon. I chilled out with this chick earlier named fiona at her apartment and it went pretty well, she wants to hang out friday night so who knows. We're both pretty similiar. go with the flow