The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Getting prepped to go to the library for another seven or eight hours of studying. I have to read excerpts from Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit (and understand them), half of Melville's The Confidence Man, and a few more pages of Freud.

Spent thanksgiving with my gf's family. It was nice to not be alone in my empty dorm. Also, the food was pretty epic. Now just chilling with my girl watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer 'cause we're cool like that.

I know, it's stupid. It honestly just felt wrong, but hey, whatever. Sad I'm gonna miss thanksgiving with my family, though.

almost finished working on the painting. Next step is to cut and glue :). But since it's only 10pm, and I don't have class till 830 am (9 if you go from when my teacher shows up), I might add some extra details to make it look better. I'm thinking about giving the guy I painted a beard. Because...well...unbearded warriors are relatively unheard of. it would make him look more manly too.

My dad came into my studio (aka mom's basement) a few minutes ago to "check" something. I threatened to kill him if he looked at my painting...then he moused himself back upstairs.

*hm*....I should of given a few dollars to that deaf man, considering no one wanted to buy any key chains from him, then again the restaurant was pretty empty tonight. No problem, I see him a lot riding around town on his bicycle, even though I vaugely remember giving to him before, it's still always good to give.

I never give to beggars because I don't want to get my money out in front of them. Also most beggars here are shitheads who could live in government funded housing if they wanted to.

I rarely give to beggers when I think they'll go spend their money on beer or crack, but this man is always coming in and out of restaurants placing keychains on your table. After awhile you realize that he isn't a "peter griffin" and really is deaf. I know life is tough and I try to help those who really need it.