The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

There's nothing wrong with pitbulls, only the people that raise them the wrong way. Any breed of dog can grow up to be aggressive. The public perception of pitbulls is fucking mindblowingly retarded.

I agree I have a dog of similar breed and he has the best temperament of any dog i've ever known.He's actually been attacked by other dogs before(two German Shepherds) and did'nt even do anything,he just took it.He's had kids climbing over and pulling at him,again he just takes it.My family's always kept dogs of different breeds,from Corgis to Border Collies and the Am Staff X Australian Staffy that I have is the best of the lot.
It's just gone 10:30am here and i've already had two beers,figure I deserve it after a week of studies and tests.Although i'll be a bit messy by 5pm this arvo!

sad kitty story

:(

It's definitely legal, atleast in WV, to terminate any animal that is trying to hurt your animals/property (or people).

Straight from the mouth of a cop when my bleeding heart grandmother tried to stop my dad from killing a dog trying to hurt our dog we keep chained up outside.

That's so sad :(. I love my cat, and if my neighbors dog fucked it up I'd probably fuck the dog up, as well as my neighbor and the rest of her family....then steal her son's camaro...it's pretty sweet.

Laundry time. It's so f-ing late already but I'm going to the city tomorrow to go to a museum with my class, then zombiecon so I want my best selection of clothes ready in case I see someone hot there...

You're so desperate it's not even funny, why go everywhere searching for hot guys? It gets old and boring. And besides, from my person experience, when you don't make an effort, someone else does.

This is me babe,i'm not the sort've person who stands by and watches another person cop shit.Be they male or female,in saying that my youth is running dry and I won't be able to care for much longer.

Finding someone just happens, people. I met my fiance while I was straightening the shampoo aisle of the grocery store I worked in.

Yeah probably...I agree with that,especially when a dude does his nuts over a chick,then it's game over,learnt that lesson a few times.Chicks fucking rule,I love everything about them :)