The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Do any of you guys know PitBill Ziegler? This dude is the shit and rescues Pits who've been mistreated in the NYC district,the dude can fight but uses his talents to help out with dogs.

slept in for the first time in weeks today.
Was up till 4 watching movies with some friends.
for lunch I had a powerbar and some coffee
Watching Illinois vs Mich St.
It's 70 degrees and windy right now. pretty cool.

I could get laid fairly easily too, just really not interested in those guys, or one night stands. I'm not quite at the life long partner stage, Every time I get with a guy, I end up in a relationship for much longer than I intend to, and now I'm going to start being much pickier. So I don't think there's anything at all wrong with wearing my favorite shirt and pants so I feel okay enough to be open to talking and meeting new people. And really who doesn't hope that when they go out there's someone good looking to hit on, or think about hitting on?

It's not like I'm sluttifying myself to get with anything that comes my way. I'm not that sad..yet..

Heh well I have a boyfriend so it doesnt matter to me :p but it is nice going out and having the opposite sex actually notice you, taken or not ;)

I'm playing Pokémon because I'm bored. My girlfriend's not available for the rest of the weekend and I don't have enough money to do anything.

Well I got a nice morning pick-me-up this afternoon. I was just taking a shower, and while toweling off at the end I lift the towel from my right leg to find a house centipede on me. I jump in horror, and it falls down onto the tub, not moving. I thought it was dead at first since I didn't have my contacts on, but I later found it alive (minus a few legs) and trying in vain to escape the tub. What the fuck was this thing doing in my towel!

Well I got a nice morning pick-me-up this afternoon. I was just taking a shower, and while toweling off at the end I lift the towel from my right leg to find a house centipede on me. I jump in horror, and it falls down onto the tub, not moving. I thought it was dead at first since I didn't have my contacts on, but I later found it alive (minus a few legs) and trying in vain to escape the tub. What the fuck was this thing doing in my towel!

Perhaps the towel was damp and it was attracted to moisture?

Anyway, finished the GRE. Did great on the English, not too good on the Math, but not terrible.

Watching the MLG DC Starcraft II matchups and there are some really good games. I'm surprised I have been watching it this long(3-4 hours).

EDIT: ^^^That avatar is awful.

But it has the best results. I'm about done EV training my mew. It's got a neutral nature, so I'm training it in speed and HP.

Eh. I wouldn't say Jolteon is the best Eevee evolution. I think it's a tie between Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon.

Espeon and Jolteon make great sweepers, having great speed and special attack stats. Only difference is Espeon has recovery moves. Umbreon makes a great tank, and it has access to a good recovery move as well. Leafeon has great offensive stats and is a great physical tank. It also has access to recovery moves, which make it even more useful. Vaporeon has an awesome special attack stat and a great HP stat to make it last long enough to get some good hits in. Oh yeah, and did I mention aqua ring?

Luckily for Vaporeon, HP is a stat that is not affected by nature. It can have amazing HP and special attack at the same time. It's a non-issue with Espeon, though, since it has calm mind. Umbreon also has curse, which takes care of its attack and defense. Leafeon has swords dance to boost its already awesome attack power. Jolteon falls short in the respect of support moves.

I should also add that sucker punch makes up for Umbreon's lack of speed (especially after it has used curse six time, to completely minimize its speed but maximize its attack and defense).