The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Devasya Chāyā;9488366 said:
I fucking love Greek alphabet.

I fucking hate it. I was in Athens and I couldn't even fucking read a name of a busstop. Somebody told me where to go and I was like, yeah, I can't FUCKING READ THIS SHIT YOU KNOW.

I fucking hate it. I was in Athens and I couldn't even fucking read a name of a busstop. Somebody told me where to go and I was like, yeah, I can't FUCKING READ THIS SHIT YOU KNOW.

ΣΥ ΛΕΓΕΙΝ ΤΟΥΤΟΥΣ ΛΟΓΟΥΣ ΕΙ ΑΔΥΝΑΤΟΣ

hahahahaha

Eating cereal and listening to Coroner.

I should probably be studying for my midterm that I have in an hour or so, but fuck that.

Man-Purse went to Greece a few years back and said a staggering percentage of the young men in Athens and Olympia have long hair. Is that true?

I am happily not freezing at work today. No classes, and the whole school is walking to the community center to see a play this afternoon. TGIF and I'm excited about running after work and practicing violin.

Just proved karma exists.
Was downloading a bunch of torrents that should be healthy (Dragon Age, Black Ops, a few shows) and all of them were more or less dead (<1 kb/s). I usually don't seed, but for some reason I uncapped my upload limit. Instantly all the downloads started up again.

I just finished reading and taking notes on a case study for my forensic science class. This stuff is fun as shit.

I don't download music, just video games. I'm on a college budget and can't afford to throw down $60 for a game I'll beat in 5-10 hours (I don't do multiplayer). I don't try to justify it morally or anything.

I had the download as unlimited...maybe uploaders get priority or something?