The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I download music occasionally, and I don't see anything wrong with it. It's not like I download excessively, and I buy hard-copies of music I like. :S

You moved out?

Well more like I moved to the room(that has a kitchen and a bathroom) above the garage.

So I pretty much get a lot of the cool stuff about living on your own(privacy, don't have to be as quiet, etc), but with the good stuff of living with your parents(food, cheap, not being alone, etc.)

Made myself kinda sad today... got rid of a bunch of cds I couldnt sell to make space for new ones... fye wouldnt even buy about 12 of them... ended up giving them away. Too bad shipping would have been like 15 bucks or I would have sent them to one of you guys.

I got a letter from Xavier after my three SAT scores were distributed. I want to reply "hahahaha. What makes you think anyone would want to go to Ohio?"

Oh, and I just got back from the movies with my girlfriend. We saw Skyline. It wasn't exactly a typical alien movie to me..

I enjoyed it. I'm bored so I'm making album covers.

LongTackSamProjectZombies.png

Meh. Here's a better one.

BladeoftheImmortalNaturallyMad.png

I JUST awokened and im still durnk from yetsterday. Oh and I got some new girls numberon my fone and some giant sombrebro on the floor in my flat which is like woah. don't know why

think I've fallen out with my buddies

but I had like one girl who I especially wasn't supposed to upset last night cos I did before and appoligsied. She smiled and waved aat me. I didn't say anything to her. I think she saw me with another girl tho so that might have gone down the dunny. anwyya met some fuwqazinggg hot greek girls. they made me guess whetere they were from and i said italy so they wren't happy.

oh and some motherfucking motherfucker cockblocked my dong. fucking cockson.

I think i ast daown and told some blonde woman my whole life story at the end of the night for some reasonso. :S

worried about the consequences of that bit :SSSS

playing guitar and watching Illinois getting beat by shitty Minnesota. :lol:

hey guitar nerds. Does anyone have the Dimarzio X2N pickup? I know Chuck from Death used it, so that's kinda all I needed to hear. Im also playing through a gain heavy solid state just like him.

I JUST awokened and im still durnk from yetsterday. Oh and I got some new girls numberon my fone and some giant sombrebro on the floor in my flat which is like woah. don't know why

think I've fallen out with my buddies

but I had like one girl who I especially wasn't supposed to upset last night cos I did before and appoligsied. She smiled and waved aat me. I didn't say anything to her. I think she saw me with another girl tho so that might have gone down the dunny. anwyya met some fuwqazinggg hot greek girls. they made me guess whetere they were from and i said italy so they wren't happy.

oh and some motherfucking motherfucker cockblocked my dong. fucking cockson.

I think i ast daown and told some blonde woman my whole life story at the end of the night for some reasonso. :S

worried about the consequences of that bit :SSSS

Sounds like you had a good night. I used to worry when I blacked out or remembered awkwardly hitting on women but now I just sorta let it flow. So far people are actually very forgiving of the shit I do when I'm blacked out or wasted.
Drunk life story-telling is awesome.

Budgeting myself $17 for tonight. That'll cover the $8 cover at the bar plus 6 beers and a mcgangbang after last call. I haven't been drunk for a while so I think I'll predrink pretty hard (at a friend's place who frequently drinks my beer so I feel okay drinking his dad's cognac).