The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

'Lol', normally when you have to visit people's homes during the day to do work, you have to contact them beforehand and arrange so that you can have the key while they are at work. This does not apply when you are in arab and negro neighbourhoods, since they are all unemployed anyway. All those homes smell of really disgusting spices. I have to take a shower, jalla.

Man, and I thought my school was cool for having a school bar...a high school bar? That's so fucking dope.
Onder is my favorite person.

I just got back from driver's ed. I'll proceed to do homework, eat, and then mindlessly browse facebook for the rest of the night.

'Lol', normally when you have to visit people's homes during the day to do work, you have to contact them beforehand and arrange so that you can have the key while they are at work. This does not apply when you are in arab and negro neighbourhoods, since they are all unemployed anyway. All those homes smell of really disgusting spices. I have to take a shower, jalla.

Challah!

Celestial the queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!
The world turns around meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Facebook is down so I'm gonna complain about my personal life here: I need a girlfriend and nobody loves me and I try really hard but that fucking bitch still refuses to sleep with me and suck my dick so nice and I want to lick a pussy so bad. Arghhh. Also, everything sucks and I'm listening to Watching From a Distance because of it. I cooked a lunch and that slut didn't even come over because she was having lunch with someone new. Probably a giant faggot who's being a giant dick to her.

Thanks for listening.

I need to lick it for hours. HOURS STRAIGHT, she would fucking blow up, that body would feel INSANE FUCKING STUFF. I need to lick it for hours straight. The taste.

EDIT: Here, have a picture of cute ocelot as a reward for reading my complaints:

prodam-8-mi-mesicni-mlade-ocelota-velkeho-2756696.jpg

Fatigue from waking up at 4 in the morning and all this new information I'm having to absorb at work have temporarily jilted my confidence. This fucking sucks. Someone brought it up in conversation today. I was looking for hidden meanings in people's questions all day.