The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just sent vihris a PM letting him know it's gonna rain all weekend in LA...luck of the draw

olliewilliams_small.gif

This girl in my school gave head for the first time recently. The guy couldn't get hard and just decided to piss in her mouth. She thought it was cum and swallowed it all. Later the guy was all "dude, I just pissed down this bitch's throat." I thought it was funny, but I feel bad for her because she seems nice. I'm coming off an epic blaze, so excuse the nature of my posts.

LOL WHAT THE HELL.

I am busy at work. Stressed out but productive. Celebrating my friend's 1-year Japanniversary this weekend by locking ourselves in a cabin in the mountains. We are going to go jogging and then destroy an entire Costco cake.

I just sent vihris a PM letting him know it's gonna rain all weekend in LA...luck of the draw

olliewilliams_small.gif

Yeah I'd already looked up the forecast. This is like the only time all month you're getting rain too, right? :lol: Oh well, at least it's supposed to clear up by Monday.

zabu of nΩd;9504791 said:
Yeah I'd already looked up the forecast. This is like the only time all month you're getting rain too, right? :lol: Oh well, at least it's supposed to clear up by Monday.

pretty much. a couple weeks ago it was in the 90s. this past week it's been perfect...in the mid 60s

we just don't like out-of-towners finding out about the weather

Survived night one in LA so far. Was rather a bitch getting the rental car, and finding parking in Venice near my first hotel took a bit of luck, but all is currently well. The place is actually a hostel, but I'm in a private room. I've never been to a hostel before, they have a cool setup here incl. a game room and a TV room full of couches. There were a few folks watching a movie there, and they seemed cool enough to make conversation with, but they were all more or less zombified by the TV and by the time the movie finished it was bedtime.

From what I've seen so far the city's definitely a bit run down, haha. It even smells old and rotten here -- not just in the hostel but on the street too. Looking forward to exploring further tomorrow. Need to sleep now though, I've been up over 24 fucking hours

zabu of nΩd;9506678 said:
Survived night one in LA so far. Was rather a bitch getting the rental car, and finding parking in Venice near my first hotel took a bit of luck, but all is currently well. The place is actually a hostel, but I'm in a private room. I've never been to a hostel before, they have a cool setup here incl. a game room and a TV room full of couches. There were a few folks watching a movie there, and they seemed cool enough to make conversation with, but they were all more or less zombified by the TV and by the time the movie finished it was bedtime.

From what I've seen so far the city's definitely a bit run down, haha. It even smells old and rotten here -- not just in the hostel but on the street too. Looking forward to exploring further tomorrow. Need to sleep now though, I've been up over 24 fucking hours

Why are you in LA currently?

zabu of nΩd;9506678 said:
From what I've seen so far the city's definitely a bit run down, haha. It even smells old and rotten here -- not just in the hostel but on the street too.

My opinion has been independently validated.