The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The universe will never forgive that bastard for making Buffy the Terrible Teenage Angst Fest Slayer.

His Penance was Firefly, and yet he failed at keeping it on air. He should have cut his damn arms off to keep that show around.

What's wrong with Buffy? I mean, it was definitely the first step towards popularizing vampires into the cuddly mainstream crap they are now, but much like the first couple Pantera albums I think there was still merit, particularly in the excellent dialogue.

I never liked Buffy, the only redeeming factor was Michelle Trachtenberg.

What I would do to her, if given the chance...

I want to crucify that bitch and kill all her friends and family.

Edit: this was directed toward that crappy actress known as Buffy. I fucking hate highschool teen shows, they anger me.

I like Buffy, but Angel (except for season 4) was a better show.
I thought season 1 of Angel was pretty meh. It was gradually finding it's way out from under Buffy, but was pretty much still pointless monster of the week stuff most of the time, and it was really awkward the way they killed Doyle off...very obvious that the actor wanted to leave or something.

I never liked Buffy, the only redeeming factor was Michelle Trachtenberg.

What I would do to her, if given the chance...

She plays a 14 year old you mort.
Allyson Hannigan, though...

In all fairness, when I first got that raging boner for her, I was about that old myself. But even if I wasn't, I wouldn't give a shit in all honesty, seeing as how regardless of her character's age, she's still 5 years older than me.

Yes, Hannigan is pretty smokin' too.

Drinking honey vanilla chamomile tea. Made my lunch for tomorrow. Pasta with eggplant, spinach. Lemon juice, lemon pepper marinade and extra virgin olive oil. YUM. I want it to be lunchtime.

Reading the letter I wrote when I was in middle school about what we wanted to be when we grew up. Apparently, after five years of graduating high school I was suppose to be a professional gambler. haha

Reading the letter I wrote when I was in middle about what we wanted to be when we grew up. Apparently, after five years of graduating high school I was suppose to be a professional gambler. haha

Well at least you had high expectations. When I was that age, i wanted to become a fucking trucker, complete with cap, beard and Hank Williams on the radio.

EDIT: like tiz

illinois_trucker_12812094.jpg