The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Adopted a cat for the first time. I'll post pictures when she stops being afraid of us and gets used to her new home.

:)

Sí, jaja, Argie spanish is really different from Latin and Spaniard Spanish. :lol:

Yeah, well, one of the differences is that we spell the 'll' the same way we spell the 'y' (very similar to 'sh' but softer).... The strong 'sh'-ism is something of snobby high-class people ('chetos'). :lol:

Have a nice sleep! See ya tomorrow! Buenas noches

Gracias! What kind of accent do you have? I'm (half) Colombian, so my accent has j's where some y's should be. It's not exactly a j, but the second g in garage. I find it weird when Colombians will say "yob" but will also say "jama."

Anyway, just shoveled the larger one of my house's walkways. Snow days ftw.

Gracias! What kind of accent do you have? I'm (half) Colombian, so my accent has j's where some y's should be. It's not exactly a j, but the second g in garage. I find it weird when Colombians will say "yob" but will also say "jama."

Anyway, just shoveled the larger one of my house's walkways. Snow days ftw.

I have your average middle-class Bs. As. accent. ('acento porteño'.)
I'll leave you the trailer of 'The Secret of Their Eyes' with subtitles. (an amazing movie. if you have free time and the trailer catches your attention, watch it) This is how Argies from Bs As sound.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHfx3Dki6FA&feature=related[/ame]

I'm not completely familiar with the colombian accent (there are very little Colombian people in here)..... and when you say 'y' and 'j' you mean the Spanish or the English sound? LOL

I wish I could say I ever did that. Snow is awesome :kickass:

I mean the English sounds. I don't have sound in my computer, so I won't be able to hear the accent. I could watch it on my Wii, though.

I hate saying Wii. It sounds so dirty.

I mean the English sounds. I don't have sound in my computer, so I won't be able to hear the accent. I could watch it on my Wii, though.

I hate saying Wii. It sounds so dirty.

OH I think I get the accent now =P. A bit weird, but tbh, anything sounds weird when you are used to a dry accent. :lol:

Try to watch it if you can :)

Why does Wii sound dirty to you? to me it is just retarded :lol:

Just bought flight tickets to Germany. Going there to visit friends next week. We'll be drinking beer and eating lots of sausage and fatty food. Also going to see Helloween + Stratovarius next Saturday in Oberhausen. Already saw 'em in Stockholm in December, and this is the same tour, but who gives a fuck.

ARGH it's going to be so much cooler in Germany than in Japan. I'm seeing that tour on the 25th of Feb. :kickass:

Eat currywurst and flammkuchen for me!

ARGH it's going to be so much cooler in Germany than in Japan. I'm seeing that tour on the 25th of Feb. :kickass:

Eat currywurst and flammkuchen for me!

Yeah, and yet I hope it will be somewhat warmer than Stockholm. By the way, what does "Zepp" mean in Japanese? Saw that every place they'll visit in Japan begins with a "Zepp" something.

You bet I'll eat some currywurst for you, as well as for myself. Have never even heard of flammkuchen, though, but I'll give it a try if I find some.

Flammkuchen is like a crispy thin pizza. It's super tasty. Ugh I miss the food and beer so much, though my cholesterol levels probably thank me for taking it easy on the sausages here.

Zepp is just the name of a chain of music venues found in big cities in Japan. Hardly ideal as there are barriers dividing the floor space into rows and they charge an arm and a leg. Tickets are ¥9000 or about 80 euro.

Yeah it's a huge investment to see foreign bands play in Japan. Motley Crue were the same price and it was something like ¥7000 for Behemoth, who I would expect to pay ~$20 for in the U.S.

Well when you add in ticketmaster fees and all that stuff here its not that cheap. Dimmu Borgir+Enslaved, with ticket fees and all that was about $41 :|

Worth noting is also that there's a spoon in the bottom right corner. That will come in handy once the cans are opened and it's time to feed the little cats.