The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Well, someone had started a thread on Armored Saint. I made a post commenting on the fact that they are one of my favorite metal bands and then I said 'If you don't like them, you're an asshole' and then Wyvern edited my post to take that phrase out and was all 'DON'T GET BELLIGERENT AIUWREOIGAERGBLABUEG' and then I was all 'I was joking fyi' and he said it didn't matter or something.

Whatever.

Well, someone had started a thread on Armored Saint. I made a post commenting on the fact that they are one of my favorite metal bands and then I said 'If you don't like them, you're an asshole' and then Wyvern edited my post to take that phrase out and was all 'DON'T GET BELLIGERENT AIUWREOIGAERGBLABUEG' and then I was all 'I was joking fyi' and he said it didn't matter or something.

Whatever.

Ook, I'll keep that in mind, though it seems people are a bit oversensitive about it. So far, GMD it is. Got cookies, lol?

chat is retarded, old school is mainly populated by quite old people who get annoyed easily. RC is gay and pop culture is a barren wasteland.

I feel so proud of myself. I finally managed not to get dragged off to some thing with my family. It's time to relax.

Old School is AIDS. If you facetiously call people an 'asshole' or something because they don't like a certain band (eg. If you don't like Armored Saint, you're an asshole ;)), then your post gets edited and you get a warning.

OS IS SRS BZNS

Whatever.

I promise I won't mod you for those kinds of things, tbh. That's why GMD is better.

Ha, I had no idea why you (people from GMD and Social Forum) didn't like that forum, until now....... they sound like a bunch of easy to butthurt assholes. :lol:
They are like this college forum I used to hang around on last year, they were all graduated/older idiots that did not allow you to swear or complain about the teachers, subjects and things like that. And they were all 'you better not hang out with anyone from the wrong student group or you get a permaban'. :zzz:

I have learnt a lot from this posts
You are awesome :kickass:

Taco Bell tastes good but it makes me sick for like 48 hours afterward. It's still worth traveling all the way to Army/USMC/Navy bases just to eat cheesy gordita crunches.

It snowed here. Blinding whiteness outside, just like the midwest

What kind of pasta was it? These are really important questions.

Dunkin Donuts coffee is good. Even my coffee-snob "I only drink real Italian espresso" friend agreed.