The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It sounds like "wee wee."

Oh. I see :lol:

I thought it sounds like 'wiiiiiiiii' = childish joy scream. It must be the language difference or something.

--------------------------

My father is sick right now (he caught a neumonia), so I am taking care of him and trying to do some more math exercises (and kind of failing). He's got fever but he's doing OK. Right now he's complaining about the price of the meds he has to take (8 pills = $60 ARS :erk:)

They wont be "little" cats once they've eaten all that cat food.

Only if they eat it all in a single row :lol:

Just trying to provide some clarity, by stating things in an extremely 'matter of fact' way. I was wrong about the spoon though, Krig said that he would use a knife instead after I said that it could be used to feed the cats.

My head sounds like songs! And when I chew on my Cocoa Puffs it sounds like a funky Akkadian march.

:lol:

I almost just shit my pants. Taco Bell and a milkshake. not a smart combo
I got home, stood there and clenched my cheeks together so I wouldnt shit my Underarmour boxers and threw off my pants and ran to the bathroom. wow is all I can say

Just stay in GMD and Social. Old-school is AIDS and the Chat subforum is full of retards.

I admit being tempted into the Old School forum, since I like some olde metal bands...However, the topics of discussions seem to be a bit meh to me at the moment.

Old School is AIDS. If you facetiously call people an 'asshole' or something because they don't like a certain band (eg. If you don't like Armored Saint, you're an asshole ;)), then your post gets edited and you get a warning.

OS IS SRS BZNS

Old School is AIDS. If you facetiously call people an 'asshole' or something because they don't like a certain band (eg. If you don't like Armored Saint, you're an asshole ;)), then your post gets edited and you get a warning.

OS IS SRS BZNS

Wtf? It's just an opinion, are they allowed to do that? I feel like starting a thread with 'Armored Saint sucks' just to see if it's true :lol: