The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sounds good. I work for the WA Department of Mines and Petroleum as sort of a lab tech, but I've given notice and will be leaving soon. I'm planning a six month trip to Europe and India. I'll probably pick up some field work when I get back while I try to figure out what I want to do, whether it be going back to Uni, a teaching Grad Dip or something more to do in resources. I've become quite interested in drilling, so perhaps some qualification in that, or maybe even Geology. All a pretty far cry from my four years of Fine Arts at Uni!

Yeah it'll be awesome and a total change from what i've been doing for the past 15 or so years.15 years as a forklift driver in a Coles warehouse just about did my head in and to have a career at sea will be cathartic and financially rewarding,also as an IR you only work 6 months of the year(6 weeks on,6 off).
It sounds like you've had an interesting journey career wise and travelling to Europe and India would be mind blowing! It's awesome to see a person driven to do what they want career wise and achieve their aspirations.

Already posted this in the you wtf you lose thread, but apparently no one watched it, so
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v2xnl6LwJE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
YOU WILL SHIT BRICKS.

More gross death rattle coughing. Going south to hang out with Man-Purse tonight which I'm looking forward to. Bought him Dutch stroopwafels and a Korean candy bar and wrote him a gay poem, belated Valentine's Day and all that.

My friend said something to take the piss so I got mad and said I want to burn down your village and come on the ashes.

Why are you so incredibly unfunny
Srs_Cat.jpg

Currently writing up a thesis on Due Process and physician assisted suicide. Specifically, the rhetoric being used by both advocates and opponents of physician assisted suicide and whether or not either camps statements hold any credence.

Edit: Also, very hungry.