The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fuck that sucks. Hope you'll be able to make it out some how. As for a photopass, contact this guy: johnathan@beyondmg.com. I tried messaging him for the hell of it, because otherwise I can't use my camera (according to Scion, any SLR camera is "professional" :erk:).

Hahaha, holy crap seriously? Hell, I might just say I have a point and shoot and not bring anything at all. God that sucks. I'll definitely contact him though, so thanks for the reference.

Why do people think it's cute??? You're the third or fourth person to say that.

Hard to fully explain, but it has to do with the image of vulnerability it evokes. Makes you seem like a fragile thing that ought to be cared for, like a puppy.

I could never last more than ten minutes on the bike without dying of boredom. How do you stay focused?

@Grant n'awwww, I think?

Hahaha, holy crap seriously? Hell, I might just say I have a point and shoot and not bring anything at all. God that sucks. I'll definitely contact him though, so thanks for the reference.

Yeah I have some old Sony Cybershot, but I don't even think I want to bother bringing it. Might try and bring my camera anyways (I'll be staying at a hotel within a mile or so of the place).

Oh and I have a friend/coworker who might sell me a lens since he/his family has had the camera/lens for a few years and don't really use it. Its a 50-500mm Sigma EX DG. Interested in seeing how much he's going to ask for it (sells for $1,000+ on eBay and Amazon, but I might get lucky).