The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just accepted my first [non-sketchy] couchsurfing request. Looks like I'll be hosting a couple of Pennsylvania dudes at the end of April who are coming to Richmond for a NASCAR race.

I need to go to school right now but it's on the onther side of Prague and it always takes me like hour to get there so I'm procrastinating at home.

KILL-MYSELF-LIKE-A-BOSS.jpg

I just had two beers in my favourite pub and now I'm having coffee before I go to some other pub to have some other beers. Tommorow I'd like to move to my cottage in woods w/ my girl for a night (it's like a hour and half w/ car) but she said she needed to help her parents moving some shit into kitchen so I don't know.

Stuffed to overflowing from a huge breakfast and having an ummm episode last night during which I polished off a 250g jar of peanut butter and a shitload of fruit for dinner.

Helloween/Stratovarius tonight, OOOOH YEAH!!!!!!!

fucking hell. im beat
33 minutes on the bike. my legs are moist
actually, before I went to the parents house for dinner I was on the bike for 8 minutes. go me!

edit: this time I was listening to Heavenly

I have "Here Comes the Sun" stuck in my head somehow, which is strange considering how little I listen to it (i.e. I don't). Apparently my subconscious is indulging in a bit of wishful thinking.

Oatmeal is even more macho than potatoes. It's grey, cheap, healthy, really simple to cook, and has almost no taste. Great food for a hard working philistine who gives things the epithet "good ol'".