The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Mayo is pretty awesome. I think it's all the corn-mayo pizza they serve here. I like mayo better than ketchup on french fries too.

when I was with my last girlfriend, she had my try this apparent mexican favorite...it was corn on the cob covered in mayonaise and parmesan cheese (it's called Elotes)

fucking gross.

I really like mayo on burgers, fries and sandwiches. Mixed with ketchup or mustard.

Don't hate.

See, all those things you just listed are some normal applications of mayo that I have seen through socal.

But on a damn meatball marinara subway sandwich? The world is truly all kinds of fucked up.

The only think I enjoy mayo in is salads (macaroni, potato, etc.) I can tolerate a slight bit on a burger if I go to Wendy's and they forget to not put mayo on my burger like I fucking asked you to do pretty fucking clearly you worthless fucking dancing monkey, but other than that, no sir I don't like it. I also don't like ricotta cheese.

This is probably the most personal information I've revealed in a while.

Mayo's good on damn near everything, but moderation is the key. Too little, and you barely taste it. Too much, and it becomes super fucking gross.

Also, when it comes to corn on the cob, butter is the only correct thing to put on it tbh.

Also, when it comes to corn on the cob, butter is the only correct thing to put on it tbh.

How dare you disavow pepper
emot-colbert.gif

The only think I enjoy mayo in is salads (macaroni, potato, etc.) I can tolerate a slight bit on a burger if I go to Wendy's and they forget to not put mayo on my burger like I fucking asked you to do pretty fucking clearly you worthless fucking dancing monkey, but other than that, no sir I don't like it. I also don't like ricotta cheese.

This is probably the most personal information I've revealed in a while.

It's like a window into your soul.

Just finished watching Once Were Warriors, and holy fuck. I'm so glad I wasn't alone watching that because there were moments where I just felt so disgusted and couldn't believe what I was seeing.