The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

A new song from the same project a few pages back.

this is outstanding. alls you need to do is put in some reverby vocals and put vindsval out of business. my only complaint is the last few seconds...it's painfully obvious the drums are synthesized

Last edited by a moderator:
050310_glenifiddich_t.jpg

Sipping some of ^ with a couple cubes of ice while surfing the net. Never been a fan of Glenfiddich but this Rich Oak tastes so much better diluted with a few ice cubes than neat.

I don't think the Coroner and Running Wild albums are particularly scarce. Are you actually having a hard time procuring these? The rarest album you're getting in that trade is the Liege Lord by far, to the best of my knowledge.

Yea the Running Wild albums are particularly expensive. The coroner album is fairly scarce too. I'm not particularly sure about the Liege lord alb.
But they're probably bootlegs so they're worthless anyway.

And i like that rage album.

sitting in Athens after drinking some brews watching Barcelona v. RMD / Tottenham v Arsenal..had to spend the day in Macedonia which was gay, Athens tomorrow and Crete shortly after, tooda looooo!

In Boston right now staying at the Ames hotel. Any suggestions are welcome...

Suggestions for what? If you want to sight-see, check out Faneuil Hall and Boston Commons. If you want to shop for music, I get most of the stuff I buy in-store from In Your Ear Music on Commonwealth Ave. Charming little hole-in-the-wall place. Check out Allston for cheap shit...idk what else.

In Boston right now staying at the Ames hotel. Any suggestions are welcome...

Take the Red Line to the Harvard T stop. Harvard Square is where it's at. Great shops, great restaurants, and high culture. If you're there on a random afternoon and find a big brick church with a big brick bell tower, wander into it and if you see a big bearded guy playing the organ, that's my father.

Take the Red Line to the Harvard T stop. Harvard Square is where it's at. Great shops, great restaurants, and high culture. If you're there on a random afternoon and find a big brick church with a big brick bell tower, wander into it and if you see a big bearded guy playing the organ, that's my father.

This explains SO MUCH about you. So much.

Jimmy, hang out in Cambridge/Harvard Sq. It's completely swamped with smart, cute Asian chicks from rich families.