The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Harvard Square is overpriced and excessively commercialized imo. Some really cool shops, but you have to know what you're looking for. Then again, that's kind of my opinion of Boston in general.

050310_glenifiddich_t.jpg

Sipping some of ^ with a couple cubes of ice while surfing the net. Never been a fan of Glenfiddich but this Rich Oak tastes so much better diluted with a few ice cubes than neat.

looks delicious. love scotch

I am going to drink like 10 strong green beers today. Yay for moi. The anatomy exam looks scarier every day. Fuck moi.

Just came back from playing a gig. Good turn out and really good set. People still seem to find it hard to headbang to our music unless they've heard the CD. There was only one guy who was up front headbanging because he's been hearing our stuff quite abit and has our CD. Our switches and changes seem to throw people off quite easily, it's rather amusing trying to watch people bob to our music.

Our bassist was trying his new fretless bass that he constructed himself and it was awesome. Got congratulated for the rest of the night. It was good. :)

Are you just taking pre-reqs?
Not really...sorta...
I'm in arts. There's a general arts program distribution requirement, which basically involves doing whatever the fuck you want and it'll probably wind up covering it. I'm thinking about majoring in econ, the econ courses I took this year are intro-level. However, some of the psych and ethics courses I took are more advanced. Leaning heavily towards an econ major.

Usage of chillax or derivate thereof AND sammich in the same sentence equals fail.
Sorry, bronopio.

Getting ready to watch the Bulls take on the Pacers. I haven't been this excited about NBA basketball since MJ retired the 2nd time. Gonna have a few beers & hopefully celebrate a Bulls road victory. So glad it's a 3 day weekend.

Took econ exam on like no sleep. Went okay, I think. Chillaxing with a sammich from Subway.

Hell, I have a subway sandwich (cold-cut) right now and am listening to Evil Army.

While I was in line, a woman in front of me got a meatball marinara, which is typically a good choice if they don't skimp on the sauce or meat.

She then asks the person behind the counter to put mayo in it.

Fucking mayo.

I wanted to hurl on her kid right then and there.

Hell, I have a subway sandwich (cold-cut) right now and am listening to Evil Army.

While I was in line, a woman in front of me got a meatball marinara, which is typically a good choice if they don't skimp on the sauce or meat.

She then asks the person behind the counter to put mayo in it.

Fucking mayo.

I wanted to hurl on her kid right then and there.

I get chipotle mayo on my meatball marinara...