The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Suffering from a wicked toothache, this might be the breaking point. I might just flip the fuck out.

4c61efed_fffb_e84a.jpg

So guys I'd like your opinion on this potential trade om m-a.

his:

RUNNING WILD Port royal (sealed)
RUNNING WILD Under jolly roger (sealed)
LUCA TURILLI "Prophet of the last eclipse"/"Demonheart" + bonus tracks (sealed digibook)
BLIND GUARDIAN Somewhere far Beyond (2 BONUS)
CORONER Mental vortex
RAGE Execution guaranteed
HEAVENS GATE (Japan Edition, Heavy-Power) Hell For Sale!
LIEGE LORD - Burn To My Touch 1987

for my:

Cannibal Corpse - EATEN BACK TO LIFE
Iced Earth - Enter the Realm of the Gods
Therion - first three box set
Destruction - Infernal Overkill
Obituary - Slowly We Rot/Cause of Death
Saint Vitus - S/T
Demolition Hammer - comp of all full lengths
The Lord Weird Slough Feg - Traveller

Now here's the issue. The guy has pretty positive feedback on the site, but he's located in russia. russia, motherland of bootlegs. The temptation of getting both those running wild albums and mental vortex almost makes me not care. Someone else give me an opinion. :(
It's also going to cost a fuckton to send this stuff to russia.

I was going to ask how you made a completely blank post, but then I see that you linked an image. Kinda weird how nothing showed up. Not even an error message.

I'd say don't do it, just because I'd happily take all those off your hands. Except for Cannibal Corpse and Obituary (already have them) and Iced Earth (don't want it).

How dare you trade Demolition Hammer. I could understand if it was the third album, but those first two are gold!

Also, it's Russia, land of piracy. I would be hesitant.

If these were real, I'd take the trade in a heartbeat. Everything on my side is fairly easily replaced. Mental Vortex and those running wild albs arent. But yea, I think I think gonna have to pass on the danger of I may just be getting crappy bootlegs.

Maybe she's not in the mood because she's gonna be a MOM!!!!!!
Actually it's because I haven't seen her since then. She keeps wanting to come over and fuck but I have no time. Fucking finals. Will get some Thursday. Repeatedly.

FUCK. FINALS. STRESS.

I don't think the Coroner and Running Wild albums are particularly scarce. Are you actually having a hard time procuring these? The rarest album you're getting in that trade is the Liege Lord by far, to the best of my knowledge.

Now here's the issue. The guy has pretty positive feedback on the site, but he's located in russia. russia, motherland of bootlegs. The temptation of getting both those running wild albums and mental vortex almost makes me not care. Someone else give me an opinion. :(
It's also going to cost a fuckton to send this stuff to russia.

That rage album you'd be getting isn't all that great.