The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Mayo is good on deli sandwiches, burgers, salads(like what Dodens said), and anything similar to a burger.

I can't understand how people put it on things like fries though.

As for corn on the cob, turn it around in butter, sprinkle some salt and pepper, and it's good.

I love mayonnaise on chips. Fuck, anything creamy with anything potato derived is likely to be tasty. Sometimes I worry that I may turn into a potato considering how many of them I eat.

Still, rice would taste even worse with mayonnaise.

I'm playing Scorpions and Rainbow on vinyl. I wont be able to for a while when I go back to uni cos I don't take the turntable with me.

I'm thinking I'll be getting at least kisses and snuggles instead though.

Also, when it comes to corn on the cob, butter is the only correct thing to put on it tbh.
There can be no debate on this point.

Since coming to Canada I have been exposed to mayo on pizza, and I must say it was not bad at all. Do not like it on hamburgers.

Deep fried Japanaese Karaage Chicken with rice and Japanese mayo ftw.

5250460490_d8c4f0c8dc.jpg

So unhealthy, but sooooo good.

Mayo is pretty good on most things. Sandwiches, burgers, fries and fish.

Also, Krig is right, fresh corn is the only upside to living in Illinois. And Im of the opinion that the only thing that should be put on corn is real butter, and a little bit of salt. It just helps to bring out the natural sweetness of the really good ears of corn.

Drank coffee, gonna pour another cup. I am fist pumping to that awful LMFAO song "Party Rock Anthem." Literally fist pumping. I hate my life.

Last night we broke in a friend who has never drunk alcohol in his life. It was his 24th birthday party. He went from "I'll just have one" to five or six. Good times.

Okonomiyaki (savory pancake):
hiroshima-styled-okonomiyaki.jpg

^those look like some quite savory savory pancakes. what do they condist of?

as for me i'm recovering from five straight days of work and an awesome double awaiting me tomorrow...

Depends, typical ingredients include shredded cabbage, egg, special flour mix, meat, other vegetables possibly. Toppings are brown sauce that's kind of sweet, dried bonito flakes (they "wave" at you when heated on the grill!), sprinkable seaweed, and mayo.

Went to the Black Twilight Circle house show last night, it was awesome. Lots of great pictures too.

There's a cave show tonight but I have no way of getting off work :erk: