The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You know what's more hardcore than cutting yourself with a box cutter? Accidentally cutting yourself with a broken bottle from a crate and not realizing that your pants has been sliced through and you're bleeding all over the floor until someone's told you.

Oh wait, nah that's just my plain stupidity. :lol:

Studying for my physics exam for two days straight, and it's fuckin irritating that i can't understand an important concept from that chapter. The exam is about the laws of thermodynamics, and seriously this shit is really getting on my nerves.

Cutting himself like that is really fucking lame. It's obviously just for show, which kind of implies that the "suicidal" crap they're singing about is also just bullshit attention-whoring.
DSBM occasionally produces some very worthwhile music, but I'm having trouble thinking of a lamer subgenre as far as everything else goes.

Cutting himself like that is really fucking lame. It's obviously just for show, which kind of implies that the "suicidal" crap they're singing about is also just bullshit attention-whoring.
DSBM occasionally produces some very worthwhile music, but I'm having trouble thinking of a lamer subgenre as far as everything else goes.

Eh, based on the amount of scars he has I don't think it's just for show. He didn't do it any of the other times I've seen them (or from pictures/videos of other shows).

Do you really think all those scars are just for show?

Right, and all the other black metal bands with lyrics about invoking Satan / the Old Ones and destroying all of humanity are totally legit and can be taken seriously.

If he's actually cutting himself, there's more than just theatrical distance involved. Theatricality would only entail that he pretend to cut himself; the fact that he actually does it points to a pathological reason for doing so. It might not be a symptom of a suicidal disposition, however; it could just be one of the ways he immerses himself in the physicality of the live experience.

There's absolutely no reason to cut yourself on stage.
you arent cool, or different, or putting on a good show. It's just fucking stupid. The music must be god awful, and he thinks he has to do that to make it halfway decent.
hilarious

You haven't seen shit then.

emot-jerkbag.gif

A poem:

The things I love but love to let go
Piss. Shit. Semen.
The things I produce
The things I love
but love to let go

Anyone have any suggestions for flushing weed out of one's system? Took a couple hits from a joint last night and I'm gonna have to take a test in a week or two. Didn't get high, and I don't think I really took in much, but I'm way too neurotic to not get worked up about this. The current plan is to drink a fuckton of water, but I've heard there are other ways as well.