The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You're an idiot for even doing that when you knew you were going to take a test in a week or so. I hope you fail.
Well obviously. I hope you choke to death on your father's cock. But that's not getting me anywhere.

It seems that the legal status of weed in Canada is murky - the current law prohibiting it has been overthrown and unless a new one is implemented before July 11 it will become fully legal. Just saying...

Someone, anyone, PLEASE.... Talk to me! It's 11.15 pm and I'm bored do fucking death! So, pe-lease.... I'm being an attentionwhore!

Who the fuck are you?

So did mine, but I'm being a rebel breaking the laaaw.
Well then, You've Got Another Thing Coming cause that sounds like a pretty Run Of The Mill way to show what a Leather Rebel you are. You act like you're Running Wild and want to Take On The World but frankly you're just not Delivering The Goods. I know that You Don't Have To Be Old To Be Wise but you have to Take These Chains and pay respect to the Metal Gods, or else Some Heads Are Gonna Roll.

Well then, You've Got Another Thing Coming cause that sounds like a pretty Run Of The Mill way to show what a Leather Rebel you are. You act like you're Running Wild and want to Take On The World but frankly you're just not Delivering The Goods. I know that You Don't Have To Be Old To Be Wise but you have to Take These Chains and pay respect to the Metal Gods, or else Some Heads Are Gonna Roll.

Now you're just being Paranoid. Seriously, the guy is new here, seeing this place with Junior's Eyes, and you just went ahead and asked "Who Are You?", setting the Wheels of Confusion in motion for him without Warning. I mean I'm all for keeping people in check from the beginning, Don't Start Too Late and all that, but with forums The Thrill of It All is that people can manage themselves, as The Mob Rules. Well technically Metal Ages is Lord of this World I guess.

Just as you know, I love all those songs.

Now you're just being Paranoid. Seriously, the guy is new here, seeing this place with Junior's Eyes, and you just went ahead and asked "Who Are You?", setting the Wheels of Confusion in motion for him without Warning. I mean I'm all for keeping people in check from the beginning, Don't Start Too Late and all that, but with forums The Thrill of It All is that people can manage themselves, as The Mob Rules. Well technically Metal Ages is Lord of this World I guess.

You just called me a guy. I'm a girl.

You two are both just War Starters huh. I mean, it's just like what happened with Saint Vitus, it gives me The Creeps man. Although I will admit I'm Dying Inside from the laughter of your posts.