The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fucking stressing out and charging through my research thesis about, "The effect of pyrolysis temperature of mallee leaves on the organic compound distribution in bio-oil". Already wasted 2 hours trying to fix a problem with Microsoft Excel because it kept crashing when plotting scatter graphs.

Now distracting myself with GMD social forums. I'm a silly billy.

Drawers is a weird word. I and everyone else I know pronounce it "droors." I see it in writing so infrequently (for some reason, given that it's a common word) that when I need to write it myself I reflexively start spelling it "droors" before remembering that that's completely wrong.

Does everyone else pronounce it "droors?" Maybe we should just change the spelling to that.

Nothin', got a new job starting sometime. I'm going to paradise with this busty beautiful big tit waitress. I swear.... i need heaven.

my dick between her boobs. the pleasure. No more fucking up from here.... a new journey. I really dig this restaurant and workers have met. Jobs,etc.. usually make me cringe.

Awesome stuff, Krig! I would take a bike into town myself, but the only route from here to there is shitty and filled with traffic. No thanks, hahaha.

At work wishing I had washed my hair this morning. At this point job hunting in a terrible economy sounds a lot more appealing than stripping my apartment bare and packing to leave Japan.

Having morning break and feeling kind've sorry for this penguin I just saw who was getting smashed against the side of the ship i'm working on,it's pretty fucking weird seeing a lone penguin bobbing around by itself.Also fucking looking forward to going fishing this arvo off the back of the ship when I finish work,it's apparently a great fishing spot.

Nothin', got a new job starting sometime. I'm going to paradise with this busty beautiful big tit waitress. I swear.... i need heaven.

my dick between her boobs. the pleasure. No more fucking up from here.... a new journey. I really dig this restaurant and workers have met. Jobs,etc.. usually make me cringe.

Glad to hear you've got stuff to look forward to dude, i hope things go well for you.

Having morning break and feeling kind've sorry for this penguin I just saw who was getting smashed against the side of the ship i'm working on,it's pretty fucking weird seeing a lone penguin bobbing around by itself.Also fucking looking forward to going fishing this arvo off the back of the ship when I finish work,it's apparently a great fishing spot.

Rescue him and teach him your ways.

Discussing with a friend our improbable pipe dream to open a small metal pub/bar franchise. Her branch "Mjödhall" will be Viking-centric and located in Pittsburgh in an abandoned church. My branch "Old Thunder" will be black/doom focused and located on Red River St. in Austin, sandwiched on some corner between a punk dive and a goth club.

I had this idea too but I gave up because I was probably high, anyway..... You can serve Metal drinks!

I'll give ya one of mine - Blood & Dirt ( 2 oz Johnny walker Red/ splash of sweet vermouth through ice/1 oz cherry brandy/splash of orange juice/splash maraschino cherry juice and Cinnamon topped off) I'm also working on a drink called Germ!

Discussing with a friend our improbable pipe dream to open a small metal pub/bar franchise. Her branch "Mjödhall" will be Viking-centric and located in Pittsburgh in an abandoned church. My branch "Old Thunder" will be black/doom focused and located on Red River St. in Austin, sandwiched on some corner between a punk dive and a goth club.

so really it's an excuse for you to meet men, amirite?