The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It beats me. Personally I want this
ssst.gif
to become a new default smiley. Perfect for making smug sarcastic asshole remarks.

Getting ready for two finals that are taking place this Thursday. I also have another final due Monday that I'm not especially looking forward too.

Then I graduate.

Others seem far more happy than I am about it. Granted I get to leave the shithole that is academia, but without a job lined up I feel a bit down.

I'm also a little freaked by one of my classes. I haven't missed a single day, did the 500+ pages of reading every time and on time, but the papers we wrote ended up being very late in the quarter. First paper was due by the sixth week, the second was due by the eighth week. Final is now Monday as is worth 40% of my overall grade. I've scored nothing but A+'s on every quiz, but we still haven't gotten our grade back for the second paper. I'm a bit worried of botching this class, simply because if I somehow manage to fail then that means I am one fucking credit away from graduating.

So I'm not on the forum for a couple weeks and this ":fu:" is now one of the default smilies.

wat

It beats me. Personally I want this
ssst.gif
to become a new default smiley. Perfect for making smug sarcastic asshole remarks.

Smileys are for suckers. Reading someone's post, and I mean READING, should not be easy. You're supposed to sit there, scratch your head, start to sweat, letting the anxiety build up like a frenzied fullblood, thinking: Did s/he really mean that? Or was s/he sarcastic?

And the best part is: You will never really know.

Ugh god damn, just saw some photo's posted on Alan's (Primordial) facebook from someone from photopit.com, and they have some of the worst fucking post-processing I have seen. One of them looks like she just cranked the fucking clarity and saturation sliders.

If she got money for those photos I am going to break my fucking camera.

Ugh god damn, just saw some photo's posted on Alan's (Primordial) facebook from someone from photopit.com, and they have some of the worst fucking post-processing I have seen. One of them looks like she just cranked the fucking clarity and saturation sliders.

If she got money for those photos I am going to break my fucking camera.

Well she has a 5d mkII and a 5d, and a bunch of L lenses, and has had a bunch of stuff published in various band CDs and DVDs, so yeah probably (based on her Info page atleast). Some of the shots look pretty great, but others are just :erk:

Trying to figure out how to scrounge up 30 dollars within the next couple days. No, don't suggest prostitution. I tried that. Didn't work.

Well she has a 5d mkII and a 5d, and a bunch of L lenses, and has had a bunch of stuff published in various band CDs and DVDs, so yeah probably (based on her Info page atleast). Some of the shots look pretty great, but others are just :erk:

After checking out her page, I can say she has conclusively ruined most of her good shots (and all of her great ones) with her shoddy processing.

Others seem far more happy than I am about it. Granted I get to leave the shithole that is academia, but without a job lined up I feel a bit down.

I'm also a little freaked by one of my classes. I haven't missed a single day, did the 500+ pages of reading every time and on time, but the papers we wrote ended up being very late in the quarter. First paper was due by the sixth week, the second was due by the eighth week. Final is now Monday as is worth 40% of my overall grade. I've scored nothing but A+'s on every quiz, but we still haven't gotten our grade back for the second paper. I'm a bit worried of botching this class, simply because if I somehow manage to fail then that means I am one fucking credit away from graduating.
I know exactly how you feel on both accounts. I officially graduate in less than two weeks, and then it's the job hunt for me. No idea what I'll find or how long it'll take. I was also freaking out about a course I took in the final semester. It was a bio course I was taking pass-fail (I am in history). I needed a 60 to pass and I was going into the final with a 60. I passed, but I was very worried until they put the grades up