The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My branch "Old Thunder" will be black/doom focused and located on Red River St. in Austin, sandwiched on some corner between a punk dive and a goth club.

I'm not sure if bars/nightlife and black metal mix very well. One is about enjoying yourself and the other is about serious blackened occultic studies/not enjoying yourself (unless you're a false).

uh!
tacos lastnight at my parents house. With beans and added in some refried beans. bad idea!
Woke up at 5:30 feeling like garbage, went in and took a nasty slop shit.
alarm goes off at 6:30, why go back to bed. dammit!

Finally taking a shower and getting cleaned up.

Woke up super late for a choir thing but I ran my ass up to where I was needed and luckily they were running behind. Then I hung out with three of the girls and we went to the mall and went to a park and made daisy chains etc. :lol: typical. fucking fantastic day though, especially the weather.

Fucking bored outta my mind, so just texting people. Got the girl I like's number. :3 Just a shame she does not live in Canada currently. :/ Haha.

Just went jogging to some Death Angel and now chilling with a tall, cool glass of Delirium Tremens. Life is rosy.

Getting up, going to be a beautiful day. Some lady friends want me to go to some festival/parade thing downtown. Should be fun, I think there's rides too, and 80+ degree weather today should be awesome. Except I burn like crazy and I never ever tan. Spf 100 for the wiiiiin

Just mention how Holy Wars is an excellent song, but you're curious why no one credits James Hetfield with the guitar solos he wrote for said piece in 1983.