The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Incredibly tired. Working out plan to go to Montreal on Monday. I want to sleep but we have company coming. Fuck.

Just got my riding vest in the mail, and the fucking thing doesn't fit. God damn tiny 2XL. It's fits my chest decent enough (still a bit tight), but it is no where near long enough. Fucking gay.

False Joe is a fucking ghost.

Working on the last two finals of my master's career. One paper on Alison Bechdel's Fun Home and another on Jacques Lacan's "The Signification of the Phallus" essay.

Finally got up the motivation to wipe the hard drive on my desktop computer, which has been shitting dicks for months now. I created a Clonezilla image of it when i last set it up a couple years ago, and i'm finally putting the image to use. Almost thought i wouldn't be able to do it at all because this stupid boot CD wouldn't detect the image on my external hard drive until i took out all the spaces in its name. Hope it works now!

Home from a day downtown, went to a festival at the waterfront with rides and games etc. it's criminally expensive though so i didn't do much. I put my credit at Powell's books to use finally and bought two classical guitar books. Now I'm lounging at home, and i think i'll hit up the fugitive game tonight.

Got home to Westport Island, finished my Sophocles translation, and just finished watching the latest Doctor Who. Won't be a new episode till September, but damn what an episode. Now listening to Grendel and enjoying a bottle of Chianti. In good spirits on multiple levels.

Just got back from a lunch that lasted five hours. Fuck Hispanic families and their insane closeness.

Ran for 65 minutes without slow-jogging, walking, or dying. The fruits of my labor, won a donut eating competition over the weekend

I swear everytime I go to PacSun's website and check out their sale section I buy at least 3-4 items.

Today I bought a black fitted Volcom hat for $11.89, a white henley style shirt with black stripes for $10.49, a hooded black henley shirt for $17.49, and a black with red stripped collared pullover sweater for $17.49. Total: $61.36 after taxes, free shipping. fuck yea