The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

This is mine.. mwahahaha
thumb_550_htc-desire-hd-1.jpg

Well I'm very intrigued, seeing as I'm both a huge classical fan (primarily late-romantic and what would be called "modern", but is more like early 20th century), and a serious musician.

I listened to a couple of the movements, my internet is crap right now so I had a tough time, and I like the last one a lot. I can probably get a better grasp when your recording comes out, be sure to PM me when it does. I think it's a really cool idea, and something that should be explored more. Are you a music student?

I will be starting this fall semester. I had to take a year off from school after graduating high school so that I could save up money for a car. I'm planning on getting my Master's in Composition and Theory, I want to become a college professor/composer/music theorist.

What are you working on and towards in your schooling?

Nice! Do you mind me asking where you'll be going?

I just finished high school, and I'll be studying music in the fall at a conservatory in Ohio. Primarily my studies will be in jazz (guitar), but I'll focus on classical guitar, voice(both solo and choral), piano, composing, educating...whatever I can get my hands on. I have also played around with the idea of becoming a teacher (college preferably) and using my spare time to pursue other musical ventures, but who knows, that's a long ways away. I think my main goals are to work in film composing, which I already have an "in" with (my dad's in the business), and being a general studio/performing artist.

Nice! Do you mind me asking where you'll be going?

I just finished high school, and I'll be studying music in the fall at a conservatory in Ohio. Primarily my studies will be in jazz (guitar), but I'll focus on classical guitar, voice(both solo and choral), piano, composing, educating...whatever I can get my hands on. I have also played around with the idea of becoming a teacher (college preferably) and using my spare time to pursue other musical ventures, but who knows, that's a long ways away. I think my main goals are to work in film composing, which I already have an "in" with (my dad's in the business), and being a general studio/performing artist.

That all sounds pretty cool. By film composing, do you mean composing the musical scores?

I'll be going to a local community college because of by under-achieverness in high school. It's a good school though, better than most community colleges. I'm familiar with the music professor there and am looking forward to working with him. After the first 2 years, I'll be transferring somewhere else. Possibly St. Mary's or University of Maryland.

I have to finish writing a report by tonight.. and I was sitting in the library doing that when this super hot chick with almost no pants (tiny skirt) and lovely long legs comes and sits right in front of my table and she keeps smiling and playing with her hair. I cannot concentrate! Fuck this shit.

I would commit suicide if I ever found out someone masturbated in a toilet because of me. Just do it in front of her.

"Hey I thought I should let you know I was about to go masturbate in that bathroom while fantasizing about you, and wanted to make sure you were cool with that. If not, we can go into the study room on the next floor and I can do it in front of you if you're more comfortable with that. Just trying to be considerate here."

Why would you commit suicide? I don't get it. You've probably had students who were copping a feel under their desk over the idea of fucking you. That's just how it works.

I suppose it is gross but it's hard for me to emphasise because I like the idea of women masturbating over me. Not little girls though, that is gross and I would freak out if I knew about that.