The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Messing around with my new phone. This thing is fucking amazing!

Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 6 roms set up on it for on the go gaming when I don't feel like searching for my DS, Pandora radio, GPS system, and possibly the best thing about it - a gas price finder 8)

Not in a mood for metal today lol. Need some more tinnies (cold ones).

Last edited by a moderator:
Going from Tech n9ne's latest to Diapsiquir's latest drinkin' orange drink.

Starting to regret eating those two huge chili dogs earlier - feels like a bomb is waiting inside of my stomach

you-ll-shit-bricks.png

I wish there was a proper club in this town for me to go on the pull on in. All there is is knackered old pubs full of old grandmas and chavs.

Just ate at A&W. I asked for a root beer, hold the root, and they did not oblige. Nevertheless, I ate a pretty good bacon cheeseburger and some piping hot fries and was served by a seriously hot 17 year old (no pedo...would).

After eating, I stopped by Wal-Mart and found some sweet black Dickies shorts on sale (I had no idea Wal-Mart even sold Dickies wtf?) for $14, so I grabbed one. I also remembered I needed some new Hanes white shirts so I bought a pack of 6 v-necks. After picking these up I remembered I needed to get some soda and found this new Mountain Dew flavor called Punch of Dew, so I bought it.

Whilst driving home I came up with a brilliant idea now that I own a respectable camera capable of taking pictures that actually look cool (thanks Chase). There's a Honda plant down the road from my house and decided I was going to do a photo op with my car in front of the Honda sign, once it's repaired.

AnW is fucking great, Rick, a wise choice. One of the few fast food places I have the stomach to eat at anymore.