The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It‘s 1:35AM. I turned the light off and opened the window. I smell like a bucket of sweat so that was a good move. This fucking summer. My screen and keyboard are on the lowest light level so they don‘t attract mosquitos. The atmosphere of this is quite good actually, and it includes air.

Also, I‘m realizing that listening to old Slayer makes me very happy. It just brings an instant smile on my face and reminds me of all the good things in our lives. So yeah, I‘m happy.

A tender moment from Onder!

I am drinking coffee and eating yogurt. My morning routine. Rainy season, merrrhhhhhh. I'm so gross and sweaty all the time.

Shit I sent an application off for a job not thinking I would get it and I apparently was put through to the interview stage. I was out partying and they were ringing me on my home phone. Bollocks.

If I ring tomorrow maybe I can still make it. I applied for about 10 jobs at the same time though and the email doesn't say what it is, just the name of the recruitment agency.

FFs. Imagine that interview.

A tender moment from Onder!

I am drinking coffee and eating yogurt. My morning routine. Rainy season, merrrhhhhhh. I'm so gross and sweaty all the time.

Good morning!
shy.gif

BTW, that was my favorite smiley. Why can‘t we have a smiley like this here on UM? It shits on the "hahamiddlefinger" one.

EDIT: Although, it doesn‘t look as good on the dark background. :(

lending a helpful ear to an e-friend who is raging about how he will never love anyone ever again. i should be getting paid for this shit

lending a helpful ear to an e-friend who is raging about how he will never love anyone ever again. i should be getting paid for this shit

I think I‘m good at (for) this too. I also provide somewhat cold attitude towards problems of this sort, which I think helps to ease the pain. Horsechick and other chicks used to come to me with their silly shit until I was so pissed off at one chick‘s chronic unhappy bullshit that I almost fainted on my way home. I seriously had to sit and take a deep breath to not shit my pants and fall on the fucking ground.

That chick had eyes so close to each other that when you looked at her from one meter distance, she only had one fucking eye. She always liked me watching her ass. We were like 16 and I wanted to fuck her badly because her ass was somewhat appealing to me (it was round and I guess she was wearing good jeans). I remember when I put my finger in her for the first (and last) time. I never fucked that stupid motherfucking whore. And I hate her for all that useless bullshit she stuffed in my brain.

Since those times I learned to see stupidity and I try to avoid it to not waste my brainspace and memory as I am extremely intelligent and it would sure hurt to see me ruining myself like that.

Hear hear. I learned around that age too that you can't put emotional stock in your friends' bullshit or it will get you and turn you into a mess. I can thank my mother for that, no 15 year old wants to hear "stop caring so much about your stupid messed up friends" of course but she was right. Now I can compartmentalize my feelings in such a way that I am almost invincible.

What does that have to do with anything?

Everyone has commitment issues. If you can behave yourself within mutually agreed-upon parameters I don't see how it matters.

I listen to my friend's bullshit all the time. When the majority of one's friends are hormonal, sometimes-irrational girls, it sorta becomes second nature after awhile.