The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My great aunt just died (my great uncle's wife, I'm not related to her), but she was an important part of some of my family. My parents can't go so I'm being flied to Buffalo this weekend as a representative at her funeral.

Pat, are you in Buffalo currently?

I‘m trying to learn stuff about cow for tommorow. I failed another exam this morning.

My great aunt just died (my great uncle's wife, I'm not related to her), but she was an important part of some of my family. My parents can't go so I'm being flied to Buffalo this weekend as a representative at her funeral.

I'll be in Buffalo on Saturday for a little while because my mom is doing some investigation for her genealogy hobby.

I've been in anguish all day. The air is so hot and sticky it's disgusting. Just to make it worse the AC in my car decided to give up a few days ago. I'm seriously starting to look forward to gray september days already.

sorry to hear that, zeph. I'm flying to texas on saturday because my grandfather died yesterday...viewing is sunday and the funeral is monday

I just shredded my asshole, it was like a 40 cm long log OUCH. Aside from that, enjoying my Friday at work and checking my sites and feeling happy.