The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Waiting for the last 15 minutes of work to pass.
Then sushi w my friend leaving for Europe, wont see her for several months after tonight so kind bummed... Oh well.

These sound nice....

Cleaning out my vaporizer and ready to get lifted. Lay down and listen to some Drudkh

trying to psych myself to go running in the rain, listening to doom. this is going to be a losing battle, i can tell.

sounds nice. headed over to my girlfriend's for dinner and then out with her and a few of my friends for drinks at this classy speakeasy bar in downtown LA, The Varnish (Grant and Cyanide know what I'm talking about...well...grant might not he passed out)

Nice, I've been meaning to go back there but I always end up going local.

sounds nice. headed over to my girlfriend's for dinner and then out with her and a few of my friends for drinks at this classy speakeasy bar in downtown LA, The Varnish (Grant and Cyanide know what I'm talking about...well...grant might not he passed out)

Cheers downtown l.a is fun. you should try l.a cafe. Open 24 hours and really good. off spring and 7th-ish.

I haven't actually BEEN to L.A. proper but FUCK driving there. Holy Christ, three hours in traffic and only moving 1.5 miles? NOPE. Never doing that shit ever again.

Yeah, I drove down with a friend from the Bay Area to the L.A. area so I got to experience 10 different ways to get cut off and stopped for long amounts of time

Oh, but I like. I would like to massage you, Laura. And talk about the current finaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanical situashyun.

No, I'm not drunk.

Haha what is this I don't even

Since I last posted, it cleared up for a couple hours and I went running but I got really hungry and the air was thick with humidity so I didn't do very well. I just had a wonderful lunch of tuna sashimi and green tea soba noodles with my neighbor, and bought a really ugly watch. Now I am posting here but I should be cleaning my apartment, having at least 1 person stay overnight after a music gig/party tonight.

I like San Diego better than Los Angeles. Sure, there's cooler shit to see and do in LA, but if I were ever going to live in California, SD is where it's at.

Speaking of which, if I don't move to Hawaii, that's my second choice. Third would be my hometown in Florida.

Shit faced, proud of myself for kicking ass at the concert tonight with all my franz. It's my last pub type show in Japan, boohoohoo!

I remember that place and it was awesome. If only i had been less exhausted.

Sitting at work.
Drinking massive amounts of coffee.

Congrats!!

Getting ready to graduate in 2.5 hours.

San Diego is a lot more beautiful than L.A
You should totally move to l.a
I like San Diego better than Los Angeles. Sure, there's cooler shit to see and do in LA, but if I were ever going to live in California, SD is where it's at.

Speaking of which, if I don't move to Hawaii, that's my second choice. Third would be my hometown in Florida.