The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got done watching one of the most intense Formula 1 races I've ever seen.

That race was fuckin awesome. Shit lasted for 4 hours. Really happy Jenson Button won this race because we got bored of seeing Vettel win every fuckin race since the start of the season.

That race was fuckin awesome. Shit lasted for 4 hours. Really happy Jenson Button won this race because we got bored of seeing Vettel win every fuckin race since the start of the season.

Yeah, as boring as it is to see the same guy winning constantly, Vettel is a fucking machine this year man. He's won 5 of 7 races for crying out loud and had he not done something no one expected like getting out of the dry line he would have easily won yesterday too.

I was really rooting for Schumacher though. He's been my favorite racecar driver since I was a kid (Dale Earnhardt will always be second RIP). He just got screwed over by the DRS system and started losing the car towards the final laps unfortunately. It would have been great to see him on the podium once again, but I have no doubt in my mind this is merely a stepping stone in his comeback and he'll be competing with the big boys week in and out here shortly.

F1 fucking rules!

I just had to kill one of the biggest cockroaches i've ever seen in my life. It was in my bathtub.

:puke:

Thinking about buying another car to use as my daily driver. I'm checking out this 92 Honda Civic hatchback at a dealership. Only has 140k miles which is really good for the year but they're asking $2500 which is way too much. The most I'd give them is $1500 caysh money. We'll see what they have to say.

Yeah, as boring as it is to see the same guy winning constantly, Vettel is a fucking machine this year man. He's won 5 of 7 races for crying out loud and had he not done something no one expected like getting out of the dry line he would have easily won yesterday too.

I was really rooting for Schumacher though. He's been my favorite racecar driver since I was a kid (Dale Earnhardt will always be second RIP). He just got screwed over by the DRS system and started losing the car towards the final laps unfortunately. It would have been great to see him on the podium once again, but I have no doubt in my mind this is merely a stepping stone in his comeback and he'll be competing with the big boys week in and out here shortly.

F1 fucking rules!

My favorite drivers were Jacques Villeneuve and David Coulthard who both retired sadly. I've been a fan of both of them since 1996.

Talking to a dude who was my best friend all through primary school (age 4-11) but who I haven't spoken to in maybe 3 years and haven't seen for like 6.

It's so weird talking to someone I used to know so well.

Feeling forever alone. Fucking people and their annoying shit and fucking me getting tired of it.

At work, drawing cover art for a mix CD exchange project I'm doing. The 2 metal mixes I've made are "Christraping/Wizard Metal" and "Dark/Ambient/Atmospheric Vaguely Metal." Surprisingly, a couple people requested these.

Finally back from a long bloody day of travel. My flight from Buffalo to NYC (Laguardia) went perfectly, but the flight from NYC to Boston did not. I got on the plane, sat there a while, then got off because the plane had to undergo maintenance and I had to take a later flight. Well that flight delays and gets into Boston just in time for me to miss my bus to Maine, so I have to wait around for a later bus. Finally back.

I was half expecting your post to be the exact opposite since you travel frequently. Then again, you probably don't fly US Airways. Godawful airline.