The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Resting back at my uncle's place in Buffalo before meeting another uncle at a minor league baseball game. Today was bittersweet as I saw a ton of relatives I barely see, but the reason was because of a funeral.

NOT HAPPY. Booze hangover shits but my water is off so I have to go to 7-11 to shit. Woke up at 8 and damn near didn't make it to a toilet in time. Fuck it all.

Contemplating life. Hung with a girl last night. She texted me about 10PM and wanted to meet. I went to meet her. We walked a little, talked, drank nothing (I was still kinda hungover from the night before) and she did not offer me teh puss. She's fairly good looking, and has been single on and off (as I am, all the time), and on paper we're a pretty good match, but she's also kinda shy. But shit, I had to fucking stand in line and wait for the night bus home, and it was fuckin' late (again), so I had to put up with unruly drunk people of different ethnic origin. Fucking douchebaggery at the highest level.

About to buy some weed and papers. I'm gonna roll some joints and go on an imaginative journey and make up words.

I used to watch those every summer with my uncle when I was younger, back when Michael Schumacher was in it. We called him the Flying Nazi.

He came out of retirement last year after a three year hiatus. He was in second towards the end of the race but got jewed because of the DRS system. Either way, he's been steadily improving each race and before long he'll be up there challenging Vettel who is just dominating this season.