The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

get home after work, no Digitech GSP1101 on the porch. Im sad.
get inside and settled and get the computer running. check the email, says it has been delivered and signed for. WTF!!!!

I didnt know what to think.
Went over to my parents house to eat dinner and work on their cable box/setup bullshit.
Came home and called FedEX and they said it was delivered to another street with the same number. (the street is a business street right behind mine.)
So I walked over to the business and they were closed, people were still inside and I knocked. They thought I wanted to buy their health food stuffs. No thanks! (kidding, it's good stuff)
anyway, they reluctantly let me in and I asked if they had received a wierd package from FedEX, they said they had. So I walked back home and metal night was had.

Plugged the GSP1101 into my Ampeg poweramp section and blasted some high gain tunes. Liking this thing already.

awesome!

I basically have a date with vegan the night of Kopetatoniath, it's not a DATE but it is now dinner at a vegan restaurant and a show.

I will applicate my cow-knowledge soon. I spent yesterday learning fucking everything.

She kept asking me about various stuff about penis. She taught me stuff about my wiener that I didn‘t know. But I did it. She was like "I can prove that you know jackshit". So now I officially know next to jackshit about cow‘s anatomy, yet I can‘t be proud because she made me suffer during the exam. I felt like my knowledge is absolutely nothing.

Good end. What now? Beer, cigarettes, touching my girl‘s ass. I‘m thirsty as fuck and I won‘t think about horse semen for a while. Until like next week when I have a physiology exam. I am pretty sure I will pick some sex question. This blonde teacher telling me about my penis and about hurting cows vaginas is finally over though.

Fucking anatomy.

Right now, just sitting here and contemplating why I ate so much food last night. I don't feel bloated or otherwise bad at all, I'd just be surprised if I didn't gain ten pounds from the immeasurable amount of food I ate. Sad thing is... still fucking hungry. :/

10 lbs of fat = 35,000 calories

What did you eat? I always feel like eating everything in the morning if I gorge myself before bed.

Or right now. I would probably kill someone for some ice cream. Thinking about braving the shitty hot monsoon rain to get some. Talk me down or I might actually do it.

Packing up Grant's sneakers and Aura Noir shirt that somehow got left in my possession after MDF. Will drop that off at UPS before I catch a bus down to Boston, then a plane ride to Buffalo for the weekend.

Sitting around feeling like shit. Combination of playing Monopoly until 4am and having way more nicotine in my system in a 6 hour period than I normally would in a week long span just has given me this amazingly awful headache and general shitty malaise

Stuck at the airport in Boston for a couple more hours because my flight is delayed. Thank the gods that wifi here is free now (after taking some silly survey) and that there's a Legal Seafoods in the terminal.

Had a week of being in some way intoxicated and with my friends most of the time. Woohoo.

Fuck one of the people I met over the course is a hot as fuck girl. I hope I end up all snuggled up on a sofa with her at some point. Can see it happening.

sounds nice. headed over to my girlfriend's for dinner and then out with her and a few of my friends for drinks at this classy speakeasy bar in downtown LA, The Varnish (Grant and Cyanide know what I'm talking about...well...grant might not he passed out)