The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Hey, Zeph, how do you pronounce your name? I pronounce it according to my Latin book, so like "Zeh-pü-rus." With the p aspirated, of course.

Hey, Zeph, how do you pronounce your name? I pronounce it according to my Latin book, so like "Zeh-pü-rus." With the p aspirated, of course.

Yes, that would be the correct pronunciation of Ζέφυρος in Classical Greek, but since its the Latinized version in modern usage it's fine pronouncing it ZEPH-ər-us.

I was half expecting your post to be the exact opposite since you travel frequently. Then again, you probably don't fly US Airways. Godawful airline.

Next time you're in Buffalo you should stop and see the sights. You know... like the waterfront... and the bars...

Also, doesn't Southwest fly through those airports?

I got down-the-pants groped when I was 17 at a bar called "Witch Doctor" in Buffalo. Classy city.

And Zeph international flights are long but they're always on time and service is better. The absolute worst kind of travel is short-range domestic flying where so much goes wrong with so much time wasted that you'd have been better off taking the Greyhound.

Seriously Greyhound is the most reliable mass transit means in the U.S. Amtrak and domestic flights are always like 2 hours behind schedule.

I always found Amtrak to be pretty straight.

...and that's what you get for being 17 at a bar. sorry

My Amtrak horror stories mostly involve going between Albany and NYC so maybe that's just the worst area for service.

Yeah I know I know. I was visiting a friend who went to Buffalo State, she was 18. It was an 18+ barclub thing.

I would, but I haven't used it for years and don't remember any of the screen names I used.

I'm currently waiting for the panini maker to heat up so I can make me some delicious ham sandwiches. Mmmmm.

Yeah making a username takes no time at all.

I would, but I haven't used it for years and don't remember any of the screen names I used.

I'm currently waiting for the panini maker to heat up so I can make me some delicious ham sandwiches. Mmmmm.

hahahah>>> YUP!
zabu of nΩd;9866560 said:
If you really wanted to, i don't think taking 30 seconds to create a new username and password is an insurmountable challenge