The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

urkel.jpg

Holy monkey balls, I just had a meeting with this smoking hot broad named Adriana. That totally fucking surprised me.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she's married...to a black guy. I purposely looked for a ring on her hand earlier and saw none. Fucking bitch was going incognito on my ass. I feel kind of stupid for hitting on her now but fuck her, she should have been wearing the ring.

(I know this because I facebook stalked her)

Making an hour long house-music mix. I might put it up on Soundcloud later if anyone is in the mood to party like its 1999

Sweet, although I hope you like the dirtier side of House, I'm putting in some of the classics such as Sex Drugs, Fuck Again (Steamrocker Mega Woof Remix), and the steamy Let's Make Nasty.

Basically, if she were married to an Asian man, his chances of scoring some hot, married pussy would be higher due to her not being sexually satisfied. If it were a white man, it would be about moderate. Since it's a black man, however, it means that she's most likely sexually satisfied. A white man's penis has a tough time competing with a black man's without the edition of money, the most valuable phallic symbol in the world.

Anyways, I can't sleep. The world seems like it's not as here as it was earlier, and I feel weird. No drugs. Just tired.

Black men are more sexually frightening to King Blazed

:lol: Fucking called it.

Basically, if she were married to an Asian man, his chances of scoring some hot, married pussy would be higher due to her not being sexually satisfied. If it were a white man, it would be about moderate. Since it's a black man, however, it means that she's most likely sexually satisfied. A white man's penis has a tough time competing with a black man's without the edition of money, the most valuable phallic symbol in the world.

Anyways, I can't sleep. The world seems like it's not as here as it was earlier, and I feel weird. No drugs. Just tired.

You're a funny guy, Tommy.