The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Noooooooooooo, 7-11 closed down. It was so creepy looking in there. Floor almost entirely bare, random grimy equipment lying around, condensation all over the windows. Place is dank.

Basically, if she were married to an Asian man, his chances of scoring some hot, married pussy would be higher due to her not being sexually satisfied. If it were a white man, it would be about moderate. Since it's a black man, however, it means that she's most likely sexually satisfied. A white man's penis has a tough time competing with a black man's without the edition of money, the most valuable phallic symbol in the world.

Anyways, I can't sleep. The world seems like it's not as here as it was earlier, and I feel weird. No drugs. Just tired.

I'm pretty positive I've seen more black dick than you. It's one hell of a (positive) stereotype, but I assure you the majority of black men aren't packing anything spectacular.

Why does it matter that she's married to a black guy?

It doesn't matter, I just decided to point it out. The reality of the situation is she is hispanic. And a hispanic-black partnership isn't that common.

We've had this convo before Laura, I aint hatin. :p

Black men are more sexually frightening to King Blazed

haha nah. Around my neck of the woods the white man is still in the majority bro.

Currently I'm trying very hard to make my fucking modem and router work together to give me a stable connection.

Feathers and Flames
Aapep
Devasya chaya
various other names that can't be pronounced

He has some mental issues so he changes his nickname every week. Feathers was kinda notable and everyone who remembers it still calls him Feathers, but he had to switch it to million other idiotic nicknames that nobody understands just to show that he does. And nobody really cares about that so it misses the point and he has to try again and again. :rolleyes: