The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just got a gym membership last week. The coworker i live with during the week works out at the gym, and he looks badass and is pretty knowledgeable about fitness, so i figure this is a golden opportunity for me to get tuff. We did bicep/tricep stuff tonight, so now i can't pick things up from the floor, put on / take off clothes or wipe myself.

im currently sitting on my ass smoking some nice tree and eating massive amounts of popcorn..but i went fishing all day. i didnt catch shit, and of course my brother couldnt stop catching fish. and i think i got that first horrible sunburn of the year over with.

Alright, if anyone has windows XP, I need your help.

I'm making a bootable usb drive for a friend, and I don't have an installed copy to pull three files I need. If you have XP, I need the following files:
%systemdrive%\boot.ini
%systemdrive%\ntldr
%systemdrive%:\ntdetect

Seriously need these, otherwise this computer is bricked for the time being (no way to boot from a disk, since the drive doesn't work. I can't pull out the harddrive either because it has this old ass connection type and I have no idea where to procure an adapter).

I just wrote some test exam of some sort and I think it might go all right. I cheated a lot more than last time. Now to wait for result.

I'm in a relaxing mode after I worked, yesterday, on my tonight's radio show :D Just for your information, my show is extended to 1 hour. The last hour will be a special one, with different subjects every week. That means 3 hours of a regular show, with different artists from the whole world and the last hour with the music of the German band DOMAIN :heh: I call that hour, for tonight, the 'One Band Hour' :D Check my signature for the right time of my show. :kickass:

Annoyed that this site and metal archives are the only two sites I can seem to browse.
*edit* remembered how to flush the dns