The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

do NOT smoke that crap. synthetic cannabinoids are fucked. let's put it this way: there are safe research chemicals, and there are very dangerous ones. synthetic compounds like the ones found in "spice" were made to further understand the parts of the brain they effect and to perfect their understanding of cannabinoids and such. but, people are people and will do stupid things, so of course everyone smokes this shit up, and it's far from natural.

http://scienceblogs.com/terrasig/2010/02/k2_spice_jwh018_marijuana.php

don't get me wrong, there are much more dangerous drugs that are analogs and chemically altered versions of other drugs that are legally available on the internet for anyone to purchase. i've been down the rabbit hole for a while now, seeing how deep it goes, and i've tried drugs that you have never and probably will never heard of. but if i can give you some advice, shit like that is not to be consumed.

Once a friend of mine was paralyzed and couldn't speak for 3 hours after smoking K2.

Chilling after work. Finally have 2 days off.
Bought 2 guitars off of a friend at work. His roommate disappeared for a couple months, so he's selling the guy's stuff to cover his share of the rent. Got a Schecter Omen Extreme ($3-400ish) and an ESP EC-500 ($900ish) with an unknown SD in the bridge, plus hardshell cases for both, for $400. Score. Tomorrow I'm gonna clean them up and restring them and then rock the fuck out. The ESP and my Schecter Hellraiser will be my main guitars, while I can use the Omen and my RG for backup/alternate tunings. I may also replace the pickups in those somewhere down the road.

Chilling after work. Finally have 2 days off.
Bought 2 guitars off of a friend at work. His roommate disappeared for a couple months, so he's selling the guy's stuff to cover his share of the rent. Got a Schecter Omen Extreme ($3-400ish) and an ESP EC-500 ($900ish) with an unknown SD in the bridge, plus hardshell cases for both, for $400. Score. Tomorrow I'm gonna clean them up and restring them and then rock the fuck out. The ESP and my Schecter Hellraiser will be my main guitars, while I can use the Omen and my RG for backup/alternate tunings. I may also replace the pickups in those somewhere down the road.
badass!!!

Approximately 85 million penises around the globe.

That's the size of several major cities, or 1/8 of Europe (a.k.a. France).

Emptier: It was jewfro length, at this point. :lol: Or at least not far from becoming a jewfro. Honestly though it was just unbearable.