The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just had an eventful night with black people. We drank some vodka and smoked some blunts in the ghetto. One of them thought he was a Hebrew and that Jesus was black. I thought that was hilarious, but it was annoying explaining to him how Islam is less Western than Christianity.

spent the whole day yesterday digging a three foot wide, six foot deep, twenty foot long trench along the side of my house to avoid having to pay someone to do it because we have to drill holes in the foundation to do water pipe shit. probably one of the weakest experiences ever.

just woke up and god damn i'm sore...

I hate stoners. They are unreliable pieces of shit. I am going to have a fucking future.

:Smokin: Futures over-rated brah.

I know what you mean though :lol: Good example would be when me and a friend got shrums, but when we showed up at my other friends house he was too stoned to enjoy them.

I hate stoners. They are unreliable pieces of shit. I am going to have a fucking future.

well i believe that makes you an ignorant prick, sir. i think it more depends on the person, not whether they are a "stoner" or not. you could consider me a "stoner", and i sure as hell am going to have a future. probably one where people are going to like me, too ;)

well i believe that makes you an ignorant prick, sir. i think it more depends on the person, not whether they are a "stoner" or not. you could consider me a "stoner", and i sure as hell am going to have a future. probably one where people are going to like me, too ;)

I'm not sure I'd consider you a stoner. There's a lot more to it than smoking weed on a regular basis.

It's hardly ignorant to say that for the most part stoners don't go places.

おはようございます。私は三年間東鵜高校で本当に楽しく仕事をすることが出来ました。みんなさんに出会うことが出来てとても幸せでした。いつも、みんなさんからたくさん助けていただきました。例えば、日本のはじめの日に、先生方はいつも銀行や買い物やきほん的なようじもたすかりました。こうちょう先生、ふくこうちょう先生、きょうとう先生をはじめ職員のみんなさん方のしんせつにふかくかんしゃしています。東鵜高校のけいけんからたくさんのことをまなびました。英語科先生方には授業などで特にお世話になりました。私はいつもみんなさんのことを思い出すでしょう。アメリカでぜひみんなさんにまた会いたいです。遊びにきて下さい。三年間、本当にお世話になりました。ありがとうございました。

Babelfishing my farewell speech

Good morning it is. I could work to be pleasant truly with three annual east cormorant high school. It being possible, to encounter everyone, very it was happy. Always, the large quantity you helped from everyone. For example, in day of the Japanese beginning, the teachers always the bank and the shopping and coming [ho] are the mark, the maggot it gives, you drove. Densely while inside [yo] teacher, you wipe, the teacher uninformed densely the grommet [se] of everyone of the staff to be deep the can plain gauze it has done in [yo] teacher, the sewer including. East cormorant high school it removed and go it is the [ma] the [bi] increased empty many things. In course Mr. English especially took care with class and the like. I remember the thing of everyone always, probably will be. In America by all means and we would like to meet in everyone, is. Please come to play. Three years, you took care truly. Thank you.

Haha. A good chunk of it is set phrases that have no direct English translation. That's the emotionless formal one I have to give at the morning meeting tomorrow. The long-winded and sappy one which I will probably cry during is many times longer and contains endless gayness about how it doesn't matter if you hate school, just be a good person, one heart two lives blahblahblahblahmenfuckingothermen.

Actually, didn't the yen take a big hit in value after the earthquake? I know most companies are still having major problems with getting their production up to par with what it was before (Canon and Nikon for example are raising the prices on most of their products to make up for the loss of revenue from lack of being able to make things).

Changed the cats shit and piss box, now hopefully people won't look at me weird because I probably smell like cat crap.