The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Look I just like holidays. Not gonna question The Man.

Head is spinning. Perth and Melbourne in the fall/winter, MDF X, Detroit Electronic Music Festival, possible European venture next summer. How will I finance all this?

Nursing some wounds. Was cutting grass... ran over top of an underground yellow jacket nest... got stung a couple times... wanted to finish so I went and got the mower again and started cutting in another place. Found a much bigger hive about an hour later... got the living fuck stung out of me.

Oh the joy.

woke up with the nastiest hangover, pounded four glasses of water and made a shit ton of scrambled eggs, currently feeling like a boss. sitting at my house listening to music until the time comes to eat another 30 rack

Nursing some wounds. Was cutting grass... ran over top of an underground yellow jacket nest... got stung a couple times... wanted to finish so I went and got the mower again and started cutting in another place. Found a much bigger hive about an hour later... got the living fuck stung out of me.

Oh the joy.

Is this like the first time you've mowed your yard/been there? How did you not know you had two yellow jacket nests?

Nice little documentary, very ignorant though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh the joy.

jesus christ. After the second I would've said, "Fuck it. I'm staying inside today."

Mathiäs;9913691 said:
Is this like the first time you've mowed your yard/been there? How did you not know you had two yellow jacket nests?

They moved in since last week, I guess. I'm not sure if they're common on the other side of the US, but here, it's nothing out of the ordinary this time of year. They dig underground and multiply quick. They arent exactly easy to see either, when the hole in only the size of a dime or so.

jesus christ. After the second I would've said, "Fuck it. I'm staying inside today."

Yeah, pretty much. I worry about getting stung in the first place, my mom is allergic and we are allergic to several similar things. I took a big hit of benadryl and sit my ass inside the rest of the day.

I did get rid of one of the nests, filled it with gas, stomped it shut and capped it with a brick after it got dark... but I dont exactly know where the big one is. Was a bit preoccupied with running like a little girl.