The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

WASABI SNOOTERS

wasabisnooterfinal.jpg

Was cruisin' around my street in the pimp car blasting Akercocke's Horns of Baphomet. Felt good.

So I was in a pub few moments back and it was pretty boring apart from a story that this bitch told us. They were on some trip with some guys and found a dwarf in a forest. They were so drunk and stoned that they thought he would be a goblin of some sort and took him to their hotel room where they kept him closed in a wardrobe. Now they have problems explaining, as he was doing some games there with other handicapped people and those drunks just stole him because they thought he was from Lord of the Rings.

Fucking hell. Speaking of goblins and gnomes, last week I went to a zombie themed night at a club with my mates. Before the metal band came on, there was a group named The Gherkins. Some older dudes in suits with their faces painted green playing elvis songs. It's fucking amusing when you're intoxicated by various means anyway.

So I was in a pub few moments back and it was pretty boring apart from a story that this bitch told us. They were on some trip with some guys and found a dwarf in a forest. They were so drunk and stoned that they thought he would be a goblin of some sort and took him to their hotel room where they kept him closed in a wardrobe. Now they have problems explaining, as he was doing some games there with other handicapped people and those drunks just stole him because they thought he was from Lord of the Rings.

A+.

Morality issue:

Seller on ebay has item listed on ebay that I want. Item is decently hard to find. This one is obviously a bootleg if you look around. "Intense Records" doesnt exist and the album hasnt been reissued since the late 90s. I do want a copy of it though.

Is it a shitty thing to do to pick one up for the cheap price, then give the seller a negative feedback for selling a bootleg as original?

Edit: seller also has other negative feedbacks from people claiming bootlegs, and is a general dick in his responses.

Do you have it in mp3 format at all? Just stick with that and don't give a prick bootlegger your money. In either case, the band isn't getting the money, but at least you aren't paying some cunt for a CD-R.

Honestly if you can get the mp3's why pay someone for somthing that isn't an origonal anyways?
But again, do what makes you happy.