The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Wishing ThisIsACoolName was still here so somebody else could care with me that Jeter got his 3,000 hit yesterday. And that it was a home run. And that he went 5 for 5. And that he recorded the winning RBI. Who writes this shit?

jeter's a prick. i respect anyone who gets 3,000 hits in major league baseball but he's too much of a faggot for me to care all that much

far from it, but at least i dont walk around with a look on my face that screams "i'm so rich i wipe my ass with $20's and have a patchwork quilt made of $50's". maybe i'm just from boston. he's the kobe bryant of baseball.

but really though, good for him. that's a short list, and if he wasn't already, he's now going to be solidified as one of the greatest shortstops to play the game.

Listening to various Akira Yamaoka compositions and mindlessly browsing the internet. I ♥ night.

I am back at the camp now, but I've been working 12 hour days at the Christmas Creek Iron Ore mine site for the past 7 days. I'll be doing a 12 day stint for my work experience with a job promised at the end of the year. Christmas Creek is in Western Australia, about an hour and a half north west by plane. The sand is red and fucking dirty and sticky. It's been raining the past day or so, making it annoying to deal with.

However... We're putting a fuck-ton of Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil with emulsion into 10-30 m deep holes and blowing the shit out of them with military grade molecular explosives. :Spin:

I bought an Integra yesterday for $350 as a parts car. I just sold maybe 1/16 of the parts I stripped off of it and already made $450. I still have a shit load of stuff to sell, so things are looking good.

I just need a motherfucking beer right now so I scheduled a rendezvous with my dear chick so we can go to some place and have two or three cold ones. Happiness will sorround me like a cyst that I‘ll hope to hybernate in.