The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

so hungover i feel dead. as i'm about to go to sleep last night, my brother drunkenly parades in with a troop of trashed girls and lots of beer. ten minutes and i was in the hot tub

about to watch the first season of gundam 00. seems sick so far.

nah, I'll just get really ripped myself instead. living well is the best revenge, plus he has to die knowing he lost his virginity to my overweight, badly shorn, pimply 19 year old self BAHAHAHAHA

Wish that was coming to Vegas, I coulda gotten a photopass without a problem :erk:

Anyways, I'm beginning to make a list of albums/bands to check out for Rites now that I have my ticket. Can't wait!

Just got back from Santos ( VENUE IN NYC ) Abysmal Dawn was o.k, Vital Remains was fun but seemed old. Origin was out-fucking-standing and Hate Eternal was even better! The two really fucked shit up!

I saw like ten dirty gypsies yesterday, in the centre of Prague. I dreamed of being with them on a desert island, just so I could kill them one after one and I was thinking about how would I have to do it so they don‘t kill me first. Dirty fucking scum. Noisy fucking dirty scum that looks around for what to fuck up. Their sleazy looks and facial expression make my blood boil and my passion to cut them apart awakes inside my head. I would exterminate them with gloves on so I don‘t have to touch that disease.

I‘m talking about the true gypsies here. Not just brown-skinned people. I‘m not a racist ldo.

But goddamit, I saw some nazis too. Few days back. They made me so angry, beacuse they acted same as gypsies. There were shouting, punching stuff and they were dirty fucking scum. I would put them in a fucking arena so they kill each other with the gypsies and then I would pour acid there so they meet their fucking death. How can someone shout "WHITE POWER" and look like a fucking gypsy at the same time, that is beyond logic. Wow.

I also saw an italian guy two days back standing under a pharmacy sign. He was dressed in the same colors that were on the sign and it looked awesome. Such a perfect coincidence. But oh well.

Word. Onder's rants make me :D

Haha I can't wait to watch DS9 with J. Keyser. Gagging for a job as a TSA security officer at my hometown airport. Think I'd be really good and unscary yet forceful when needed.

spent the whole day on my pond puffing and drinking. good stuff. probably paddled between a good 5 and ten miles, i will sleep well tonight

"A concerned mother of a Cradle Of Filth fan goes on tour with the band to see how they really are."

At this moment im laughing my ass off to this...

Last edited by a moderator: